Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Not dropping in march, they would of confirmed it by now brah, all the pairs on eBay will dry up in 6 months

pretty confident these will restock, limited restock maybe, the demand is too high for nike not to make money

BUT it HAS been confirmed that march 23/2012 is the international and canadian release date...stores in those countries have already posted and confirmed it

Note the phrase: "l look at it as" I don't own a pair of kicks that smell, sweaty feet included so I can't relate to the latter part of your statement. I joined in '02. No dark corner...my posts haven't been transferred yet.

caution to buyers: i just checked taobao, there are fakes of these.

they probably haven't entered circulation in the states yet, but it won't be long.

Note the phrase: "l look at it as" I don't own a pair of kicks that smell, sweaty feet included so I can't relate to the latter part of your statement. I joined in '02. No dark corner...my posts haven't been transferred yet.
So you're saying that you have never had a pair of kicks with the brand new shoe smell? or You don't own a pair of kicks that smell or stench? 

Not sure what point you're trying to make? Since I was referring to how the shoe doesn't smell like the usual new shoe smell

Do you happen to own a pair of these NA WC3 cuz if you do and you didn't get the smell, you're a part of a small %. If you didn't, you wouldn't understand how much it "reeks" 

hrkguc.png

trifecta!!! very pleased with the overall quality & cement print.
dlow82.gif

Sucks to see what happened to other NTers pairs :x |I

Last edited:
I didn't say that at all. I (meaning me...not you) said I (again...me) look at it as "new car" smell for sneakers. The inference can be made that I at least own a pair to even make the statement in the first place. I actually own two pairs. And while the smell is noticeable it isn't overbearing. Maybe I am a part of the small percentage.

I didn't say that at all. I (meaning me...not you) said I (again...me) look at it as "new car" smell for sneakers. The inference can be made that I at least own a pair to even make the statement in the first place. I actually own two pairs. And while the smell is noticeable it isn't overbearing. Maybe I am a part of the small percentage.
I understand it's your POV. No where in your previous 3 posts did you make it simply clear that you owned a pair. Just the fact that you felt the smell was comparable.

Just wondering was all, because I think simply waiting for it to dissipate would take longer than usual and if I had a pair, this would go into rotation instantly and more often than my '11 WC3s... Maybe my buddy's pair just stank as did the most of NTers... lucky you playa 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Finally got mine in today.  They look great with almost no imperfections!  My only complaint is the strong scent of chemicals when I went to sniff the inside of the shoe (as I do with every Jordan I purchase).  I don't ever recall shoes smelling like this back in the day =\ I usually enjoy smelling some fresh shoes haha.  Just my two cents.

Anyone know if Eastbay would do anything about this? Can't even explain it.
Since we have sold out of all sizes, we cannot send you a replacement pair. If you wish, you can return the shoes for a refund.

EastbayRep - Mai

Last edited:
lol. didn't you know it's the straight from the chinese factory smell. :tongue:

The "new car" smell (for sneakers) doesn't bother me one bit but I do plan on keeping them outside of the box to air out a lil :lol:

Last edited:
How do I add those emoticon things? Also how can I add trades to my sig so I don't get crap for posting trades

It sucks to life in Europe :D gettin' really jealous when I see your pairs :/

Can't wait to get my pair...

i wanted to print some stickers to replace the jumpman on the side of the box with Nike Air logo and also the sizing info etc anybody got any idea on how to do it . Just to make the box look more OG 8)

Last edited:
I wanted to clarify something, might sound noobish. If a girl wears a size 7.5 in women are they a size 6 in GS?
Men's size continues from GS size. Subtract two from a Woman's shoe size and that is here Men's/GS shoe size for most brands. For many brands, women's is 1.5 larger up till women's size 10 and 2 sizes larger from 10.5 on.

Last edited:
Since we have sold out of all sizes, we cannot send you a replacement pair. If you wish, you can return the shoes for a refund.

EastbayRep - Mai
Then what happens to it? Gets put back online to sell to someone else or gets returned back to Nike?

Last edited:
I can't believe all the problems people are having with these. You think they bumped the price and TRIED to make quality worse SMH

Plenty people gave warnings... These were made with left over material...lol... Soon why is everyone surprised at the terrible quality? Oh wait...I forgot where I was...

And homeboy is going too hard for me with trying to change the box, but I'm not mad at it

Last edited:
Wow, thats crazy!! QC dept should get shutdown for things like that...Whats the point.. I would personally try to call corporate, see if they can give u u partial refund.

Back
Top Bottom