Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I tried mine on last night and they fit TTS for me. Ive also read people saying they run .5 size big but they fit my foot just right. All just depends on your foot. I see you compared the "bred" 11s and 4s. All my 4s have to be 12s or they dont fit. 11s I can wear a 11.5 for a snug fit or 12 for a comfortable fit. Again its just going to depend on your foot. If you're and since people are saying they run a .5 size big order your true size and if they do run big you can always stuff something in the shoe. but if you go .5 size down and you cant even get your foot in it then you're SOL
. I asked Nike store's twitter, showed the twitter responses, and was blasted immediately by the majority of everyone. Nice gifs tho. I've been saying it for awhile, the release will only be in Europe

I bought two size 14s, wear mine with a sneaker shield and they fit perfectly, I'm a true 13. My buddy is a 13 as well, got a 13 and a 14 and his 13 fits like a 12.5, too snug.

Ill just wait for the 23rd and see if the euro release affects the price. If not hit up the many pairs I'm watching on eBay and cop the lowest price available

Does anyone know the euro €€ price yet? I highly doubt it will bring DOWN the price on eBay considering the price Nike been charging on their shoes in Europe lately....

RETAIL Prices in europe
Barkley Posites $325
Jordan 28 $325
Lebron X (non + model) - $260
Nike Foamposite 1 - $290

Source - Footlocker.eu

I bought two size 14s, wear mine with a sneaker shield and they fit perfectly, I'm a true 13. My buddy is a 13 as well, got a 13 and a 14 and his 13 fits like a 12.5, too snug.
Thinking about getting some sneaker shields for my Free Runs2.  Don't want them to crease
nthat.gif

Last edited:

^THIS

How I wish 13.5 were as plentiful as 8.5. My last couple of Jordan purchases in a sz. 13 have fit like 12.5 tooo snug especially the black/red XI's

So happy finally picked up my pair! Got them in a trade. The shoes I traded I only paid $40! So it's as if I got these for $40 good "Nike Air" retro to add next to my Banned 1s! I'm happy about the quality as many complain about. These will be UnDSed this weekend in Vegas!
Very Nice.. I just need to copp a Banned 1's for me tho. I just got lucky with the 88's.

When are they releasing the jordan 88's in Europe?

Just wish all the online sellers would have them, ie. FootAsylum.

When are they releasing the jordan 88's in Europe?

Just wish all the online sellers would have them, ie. FootAsylum.

mean.gif

If kickz carries them, you can expect close to US retail.  However, as it stands right now, you'll be paying about $65 for shipping and unknown customs fees.  If you use the checkout trick, you'd be saving yourself another $25. 

Last edited:
^THIS

How I wish 13.5 were as plentiful as 8.5. My last couple of Jordan purchases in a sz. 13 have fit like 12.5 tooo snug especially the black/red XI's

I grabbed Bred XI in a 13 as well, way to tight, I traded them for DS sz 14 Concords, made out like a bandit. With the sneaker shields they're perfect

Does anyone know the euro €€ price yet? I highly doubt it will bring DOWN the price on eBay considering the price Nike been charging on their shoes in Europe lately....

RETAIL Prices in europe
Barkley Posites $325
Jordan 28 $325
Lebron X (non + model) - $260
Nike Foamposite 1 - $290

Source - Footlocker.eu
do they ship to the us?

ReplyQuote  Multi

FTL eu does not ship internationally nor accepts international credit cards. Hit up as many friends as you can in that region to cop and ship outside eu.

Last edited:
:smh:

If kickz carries them, you can expect close to US retail.  However, as it stands right now, you'll be paying about $65 for shipping and unknown customs fees.  If you use the checkout trick, you'd be saving yourself another $25. 
Kickz was offering free shipping on orders above 150 euros. You'll probably get hit by customs, though.

Might break mine out to see J**** and JT but for now im going to rock my 2011 into the ground. Trading my extra pair of Bred XIs for these bad boys was bullet I had to bite.

I haven't been following this thread, so excuse me if this has been asked, but what ever happen to that March 23 "in store" or "restock" for these WC3 88? I know it's suppose to release in Europe only on that date. Just wondering...since a lot of people who couldn't get it kept saying "i'll just get it on march 23rd", doesn't seem like anything is confirmed at all yet.

I'm thinking anything people heard about a drop on 3/23 in the US was actually about the Bred XI drop that Nike and Footaction has confirmed. The '88s will be Canada and Europe only.

Remember when dudes were saying that the 3/23 US in-store release was a stone cold lock?

wrong sneaker I guess. lolz

Time to get DA LUBE ready.

Back
Top Bottom