Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

With all these shoes coming in May and June, man I haven't had enough sleep for the past and maybe upcoming Saturday. Waking up at 4am, waiting for count down....

How's everyone hanging along?
I'm used to waking up at 6AM for work anyway so I just wake up at 4:45AM for those releases. After I'm done buying, then I'll just start my day.

Same here bro,Eastbay hasn't been too kind to me either. Plus more places that get em, better chances that more of us can grab a pair.
None of the Footlocker based places have worked for me no matter how many times I refresh and try to add :lol: :frown:

I'm used to waking up at 6AM for work anyway so I just wake up at 4:45AM for those releases. After I'm done buying, then I'll just start my day.
Salute man. I can barely open my eye. I click my mouse everywhere at 5AM.

What's coming in June. Black grapes? Anything else

Yes, Black Grape 5's. Shadow 1's (June 22 or July 27 are rumored dates). Playoff 8's. XI lows. Non JB will be Suede, Denim, and possibly the nubuck Lebron EXT X's. Suede and denim were moved back to June and Nubuck is still unknown. Lebron Crimson Elite X. Reebok Shaqnosis. KD 6 is supposed to premiere in June. The US release of the AM1 FB pack.

Last edited:

Trapper said that July 27 was the date given at the big FNL managers meetings in Indy 2 weeks ago. June 22nd was the date some Nike reps had said a few months back. Trapper said he heard they would be surprisingly limited, but I haven't heard actual QS term get thrown out. But Nike hasn't been releasing official date confirmation until about 4 weeks out from the NA Retro 1 releases. Black Toes were May 18th for the longest time, rumored to be May 25th here about 3-4 weeks ago, and announced as the 25th around 2 weeks ago.

anyone else notice that theres 2 retro 3 88's listed for the 25th on eastbay? theres a White/Grey/Black retro 3 88's pair and then theres a White/Grey/Black/Red Retro 3 88's pair. anyone has pics or info?

Last edited:
anyone else notice that theres 2 retro 3 88's listed for the 25th on eastbay? theres a White/Grey/Black retro 3 88's pair and then theres a 
White/Grey/Black/Red Retro 3 88's pair. anyone has pics or info?

Good catch on that... I think its just an error, now days no such thing as a QS that ppl dont already know about..(or is there) lol

Glad the black toes are dropping the same day, pick and choose people pick and choose 
pimp.gif

:nthat:

Foot Action can officially be added to the May 25th 88 wc3 restock.  They tweeted they are going to be a part of it and have pairs online only just now.

I never cared and the "Nike Air" tab thing, thats why i never pursued a pair but these release on my birthday so I'm sure these will be a gift from somebody!

i dont know about you guys, but i had no luck at all with the bred 11 restock, and im assuming this will be even harder.

on a 2nd note, i have not been able to get through on a FTL release since the black cement 3s 2 years ago...not sure if theres any trick to using eastbay, cuz it doesnt work for me at all.

Anything else? Bred 11. That's what I seen in a fb group. But those guys say anything

Back
Top Bottom