Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well draft site still doesnt seem to be live..strange..
you can't enter until you get the email from them

the email goes out to WC members that picked to get promos from them

how long you have been a member and how much you have spent has NOTHING to do with your chances of getting picked

1 entry per WC member #

can only pick 1 store to enter 

Last edited:
Finally able to enter. Don't know if it will do any good though. Even if you are selected it doesn't guarantee you a shoe. They did this for the Countdown pack, and even though winners were selected, all the employees took them all, and only had 1 pack for sale when the gates opened. So even though everybody had winning vouchers, there was no shoes for sale.

Finally able to enter. Don't know if it will do any good though. Even if you are selected it doesn't guarantee you a shoe. They did this for the Countdown pack, and even though winners were selected, all the employees took them all, and only had 1 pack for sale when the gates opened. So even though everybody had winning vouchers, there was no shoes for sale.
This is stated in the fine print though

I know, I seen that. It's a terrible thing. When I went for the steel 10's a few weeks ago, they had 3 shoes when the gates opened, an 8, 8.5, and a 13. The employees took everything else. They should find some way to stop that, and if you get selected for the draft, you should be guaranteed a pair (unless something happens with shipping). They should pick winners after they know which stores are getting how many pairs, and of what sizes. And have a bar code on your winning voucher that way nobody can take your pair. 1 bar code per size per shoe.

^^  they do, thats why you pick a store

then they check inventory for the store you picked and draw by sizes avail at THAT store

i entered, i dont know why :lol:

if i decide im just gonna get them on NDC.

seen pics of them on court of college players. they look good on court surprisingly

I know, I seen that. It's a terrible thing. When I went for the steel 10's a few weeks ago, they had 3 shoes when the gates opened, an 8, 8.5, and a 13. The employees took everything else. They should find some way to stop that, and if you get selected for the draft, you should be guaranteed a pair (unless something happens with shipping). They should pick winners after they know which stores are getting how many pairs, and of what sizes. And have a bar code on your winning voucher that way nobody can take your pair. 1 bar code per size per shoe.

countdown packs were 5 years ago. things have changed a ton. Finishline watches its sales pretty intently and I don't think anyone who won a raffle for the XIs last year had a complaint.
If you need to make a difference on shady stores then contact corporate with a complaint with specific instances of wrongful behavior.

Just because the raffles are done at the corporate level does not make them fair. It's up to each and every store to follow procedures and instructions. That's where the disconnect is. There are too many variables that come to play. Back door transactions, F&F deals, just to name a few.

Let's all go back to the "back ordered" days of Eastbay. I loved it!

countdown packs were 5 years ago. things have changed a ton. Finishline watches its sales pretty intently and I don't think anyone who won a raffle for the XIs last year had a complaint.
If you need to make a difference on shady stores then contact corporate with a complaint with specific instances of wrongful behavior.
Seriously. Me and my coworker snitched on stores doing pre-orders back when the Concords and White Cement IVs came out. We called if they were doing pre-orders on the next release (forgot what shoe it was), and they said, "We're not doing pre-orders anymore."

No size 13 
mean.gif

Just because the raffles are done at the corporate level does not make them fair. It's up to each and every store to follow procedures and instructions. That's where the disconnect is. There are too many variables that come to play. Back door transactions, F&F deals, just to name a few.

I know you're playing devils advocate but Finishline is pretty good with theirs. The GMP raffle was also one where people didn't complain about their pack being sold. People were actually buying the unclaimed packs. Only thing employees really did was hit up their friends to come buy said packs.

Employees would get in a lot of trouble if complaints were coming in that 20 people were lined up to pick up RSVP'd XIs and only 3 were available. Its too obvious of a risk.

For reference, I work for FNL. Most of the pairs are raffled using the Draft, and very few pairs are in a separate employee only raffle. So there can't really be any shady practices using this system.

I know you're playing devils advocate but Finishline is pretty good with theirs. The GMP raffle was also one where people didn't complain about their pack being sold. People were actually buying the unclaimed packs. Only thing employees really did was hit up their friends to come buy said packs.

Employees would get in a lot of trouble if complaints were coming in that 20 people were lined up to pick up RSVP'd XIs and only 3 were available. Its too obvious of a risk.
Back door and F & F are non existent when the raffle is done through corporate. Stores are told what pairs go to who, there is ZERO left over. If a customer does not arrive by the noted time, then yes the pair could go to a friend, an employee or first come first serve.. But it only gets to that if a customer does not grab their kicks. 

-Fresh

For reference, I work for FNL. Most of the pairs are raffled using the Draft, and very few pairs are in a separate employee only raffle. So there can't really be any shady practices using this system.

yea.... that's consistent with how things are run at my finishline too. there were a handful of pairs last year and they were raffled to employees and sold to the public. Finishline really, really monitors their inventory.

Footlocker and co are a different story tho.

the draft last yr worked fine.. everyone who got drafted was able to pick up their pair.. they put that stuff in the fine print for legal reasons

Back
Top Bottom