Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i entered with same info as my winner circle....

but i wasnt logged in, just asks for name and everything im confused..

i entered but to be honest i dont even care, NDC for me unless i somehow win a raffle but yea NDC for me plus ill get 15% cashback so id prefer it that way

Do each of these have their own WC attached? Cause otherwise I don't think this method is gonna work. Or you'll probably just disqualify yourself.

Of course my day off work had nothin to do 2 out of 12 I was already a WC member so i made additional email adreeses and finish line acoounts and I had my GF do me a solid she filled in 3 draft entries for me on top of that I figured since it was a draft and I never did before I mihht as well go all out lol

I don't really stress with raffles rsvp etc I always end up gettin all releases that drop wit my FL Connect

people need to READ

mean.gif

Last edited:
countdown packs were 5 years ago. things have changed a ton. Finishline watches its sales pretty intently and I don't think anyone who won a raffle for the XIs last year had a complaint.
If you need to make a difference on shady stores then contact corporate with a complaint with specific instances of wrongful behavior.
Buddy is right on things for 11's last year was smooth they had your name on the box and everything. dudes were outside stright crying because they thought their brother was going to give them pairs on the side 
laugh.gif

No size 13 
mean.gif
I was able to add a 13 just now tho?
You better believe I entered that draft . I got like mad email accounts ( 1 for the ****, parents,teachers, work, friends, obligations,baby mamas) but all in all that **** come in handy cuz I got like 4x better chance of winning now . Good luck to everyone these black columbias are hot:smokin
Sneak head out
Man these 11's release sure do bring out these types of people. Son if you have multiple baby mama's and still in school...... a pair of Jordan's is the last of ur concerns and better yet i hope how u speak isn't how your write cause that education ain't doing ish B...... 

Then again im praying for sarcasm... and if you are its not funny tho.... to make an account to b a jerk when some of us are having actual discussion on shoes. take that lonely boy mentality some where else tho
My dawg,
You only get the email if you win the draft
You must b a rookie! It's all gewd doe dawg you can win thst rookie of the year award if you pick these up theez go hard in the paint and in the streets if you know what I mean
No you don't get the email only if you win the draft.... won last year and did even get the true email had to contact fnl my self for the link then enter. 

Their email system is hit or miss, I got the email last year, but didn't this year. I got the email earlier this week but didn't get the email yesterday. Haven't checked my spam box, but I get every other email from FL. Glad someone posted the link in here. Just wondering does any FL sell size 15. All the ones near me stop at 14.

people need to READ

mean.gif

Come  on son do you think that people 

1. are on a shoe forum to read (where they do that at) 

2. will actually read the rules to the contest and use common sense cause yah know they tell you the dates of information

3. will just Google search last years bred 11 FNL fiasco to gain knowledge and prepare 

4. Wait for any updates from FNL, twitter or Facebook....... or tweet them or message them... heck nah imma ask all of NT 1000 times and not read 4 pages back because SON THAT'S READING

5. or and have a mini stroke every 10 min they don't get email from FNL for the draft, if they won, what time is pick up, whens dinner, or did they girl cycle come on this month.............

As if anyone can answer most if any of those questions since we all did enter at the same time and their will be different variables sz of shoe, location of store you picked, wither or not FNL Flipping likes you personally, or was you good boy to Santa. Like the splash screen you just go with it. cause its FNL they do ish how they want to. People will be mad and salty say they will never shop their again (look at their twitter and Facebook from last year their timeline was destroyed pure laughs 
roll.gif
), but these people will enter next years draft and itch about it again. Why the barrier to entry is low and people are addicted to kicks .

Dudes about to lose their minds for a shoe in a draft that's more than month away.....

Forget read be patient people enter wait ask or email them you have time for a reply..... 

People use the forum to give them Cliff notes on everything. The definition of laziness.... Then they get pissed when they miss out because they waiting for someone to post updates while the product is selling out.

^ like dudes say "hey can i get the link" at 8:10 am wtf son...... its almost as if you think this ish promised and if you do then. you new here i think its best you just leave now. 

I can't wait to see this topic over the next three weeks.

All the people who don't like them, but decide to enter anyway, just because.

I can't wait to see this topic over the next three weeks.

All the people who don't like them, but decide to enter anyway, just because.
you know they will enter 

trade bate guy

collection guy

i was getting them for someone else guy

it grew on me guy 

the guy that says easy cop beautiful shoe in person................ looks at sig " F/S gamma 11's sz _________ 350 shipped need gone ASAP hmu....."

Come  on son do you think that people 

1. are on a shoe forum to read (where they do that at) 

2. will actually read the rules to the contest and use common sense cause yah know they tell you the dates of information

3. will just Google search last years bred 11 FNL fiasco to gain knowledge and prepare 

4. Wait for any updates from FNL, twitter or Facebook....... or tweet them or message them... heck nah imma ask all of NT 1000 times and not read 4 pages back because SON THAT'S READING

5. or and have a mini stroke every 10 min they don't get email from FNL for the draft, if they won, what time is pick up, whens dinner, or did they girl cycle come on this month.............

As if anyone can answer most if any of those questions since we all did enter at the same time and their will be different variables sz of shoe, location of store you picked, wither or not FNL Flipping likes you personally, or was you good boy to Santa. Like the splash screen you just go with it. cause its FNL they do ish how they want to. People will be mad and salty say they will never shop their again (look at their twitter and Facebook from last year their timeline was destroyed pure laughs 
roll.gif
), but these people will enter next years draft and itch about it again. Why the barrier to entry is low and people are addicted to kicks .

Dudes about to lose their minds for a shoe in a draft that's more than month away.....

Forget read be patient people enter wait ask or email them you have time for a reply..... 
silly me, what was i thinking 
mean.gif

I'm excited to read the "finishline is stupid" messages to come, both because of impatience and because of people losing. Even better, the guys mad because they have to wait for the email (even though the shoe is weeks away) then LOVE FNL when they get their congrats. Last year I was entertained just to see how many people could ask FNL twitter the same question and how fast they could do it. I remember tweeting @Finishline are you tired of answering the same questions over and over? They responded by asking me if I was tired of reading them. They have a sense of humor...and I like that.

just entered draft.. keeping my fingers crossed.. really dont wanna deal wit the mayhem these 11s come with on release day!

If drake wore these on tore I would cop like 4 pair. But for now it's just one I'm gonna ware them while I visit people and uther then that I'll probably put them in display over my JACUUZI
It's winter time u no those gurls like them coozis. And if your wondering, the wifi do work in the jacuuzi.
whoa... not sure if srs.

this had me rollin tho!

If drake wore these on tore I would cop like 4 pair. But for now it's just one I'm gonna ware them while I visit people and uther then that I'll probably put them in display over my JACUUZI
It's winter time u no those gurls like them coozis. And if your wondering, the wifi do work in the jacuuzi.
Is this Tracy Morgan? Seriously sounds like Tracy Morgan.

This just made my day....I scroll up to see his avy pic and I couldn't resist. Thnx man!

Back
Top Bottom