Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hopefully i win again this year... good luck to all 
nthat.gif

My friend and I entered for the same size at the same store last year and both won. It was pretty smooth, but kubd of scary when the called for those with "emails" to come to the front of the line. Showing up at eight o'clock and walking past 300 people who got there at midnight ...

I kinda wanna buy these and customize them. I wanna change the tongue tag, jumpman color and pods. Maybe black them out or make them varsity royal or silver.

Gamma just doesn't do it for me, and the Gamma 12's are even worse...

How are supposed to know if you're eligible for the FL draft? I've been a member since last year but I have yet to receive an email

I didnt get an email but i joined anyway. They screwed me last year. Im "signed up" for their emails too

Ayy no lie I had like 12 email accounts and best believe I used every one and entered the draft Don't Judge Lol

Ayy no lie I had like 12 email accounts and best believe I used every one and entered the draft Don't Judge Lol
Do each of these have their own WC attached? Cause otherwise I don't think this method is gonna work. Or you'll probably just disqualify yourself.

Yeah, each email has to be associated with a winners circle account. The others will just be disregarded. Your paperwork later on with confirmation will have the number on it to identify you.

Last edited:
My dawg,
You only get the email if you win the draft
You must b a rookie! It's all gewd doe dawg you can win thst rookie of the year award if you pick these up theez go hard in the paint and in the streets if you know what I mean

Actually, dawg, I won last year and they sent an email to me once I registered.

Eat glass.

Signed up earlier this morning, but when I did, I noticed that my local FNL didn't have my size. Had to sign up for a pair that's 2 hours away. Hope I win

You better believe I entered that draft . I got like mad email accounts ( 1 for the ****, parents,teachers, work, friends, obligations,baby mamas) but all in all that **** come in handy cuz I got like 4x better chance of winning now . Good luck to everyone these black columbias are hot:smokin
Sneak head out
the email you enter HAS TO MATCH the email on your existing WC account

are they all WC members ???

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom