Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bay Area people, what's the word on FNL great mall? I know great mall doesn't sell retro Jordans but GM FNL still comes up on the list for the draft.

I also saw GM on the draft list. But that mall stopped selling "Retro's" for a while. But what I don't get is... What defines a Retro?? They still sell retro 1's all day. Or maybe just popular sig retros are banned from being sold at an "Outlet" mall???

I also saw GM on the draft list. But that mall stopped selling "Retro's" for a while. But what I don't get is... What defines a Retro?? They still sell retro 1's all day. Or maybe just popular sig retros are banned from being sold at an "Outlet" mall???

I never understood how it's an "outlet mall". Half of the stores aren't outlets at all.

Shabazz Napier had these in in the uconn vs boston college game on Thursday. They looked fantastic on the hardwood.

That would be pretty crazy if Fnl guarenteed everyone a pair. Cant see how that could be possible, unless these are being made in more than bred #s. I think this is going to be an easy cop regardless.

if you get drafted you're guaranteed your pair.. unless somebody takes them from you on the way out of the store

Last edited:
That would be pretty crazy if Fnl guarenteed everyone a pair. Cant see how that could be possible, unless these are being made in more than bred #s. I think this is going to be an easy cop regardless.

Maybe you missed the raffle part. Not everyone that enters will win. Those selected will be guaranteed a pair.

You are guaranteed your shoe and size ONLY if you are picked on 12/4 and RSVP during that week.

"If you are lucky enough to get drafted, you will get another e-mail during the week of 12/4 with the good news. Confirm your RSVP by clicking the link in the e-mail."

All the info is on the twitter link, you just have to click view details.  http://www.finishline.com/thedraft?CMP=SM-TW-THEDRAFT-11_22_13
Thanks you saved me from DQing myself.  Really hope I get these after the bs error messages for the db's this morning.

Thanks you saved me from DQing myself.  Really hope I get these after the bs error messages for the db's this morning.
NP its just a waiting game after entering. I didn't even try for the Db's this morning, most likely wasnt gonna win anyways. 

It's surprising to see a non og colorway releasing this years holiday season. That doesn't matter much, considering these are an XI. I'm sure these will appeal to many. Good luck to those who want a pair.

Last edited:
It's surprising to see a non og colorway releasing on black friday. That doesn't matter much, considering these are an XI. I'm sure these will appeal to many. Good luck to those who want a pair.

Black Friday? these don't release in December?

why people expecting an email after they enter ?

it tells you the info/dates you will get email IF you are picked

then you RSVP and print your "ticket" to present with ID at pick-up

my .02 cents then I won't return..maybe...

Saw these in person ...its definitely a NO GO for me...have fun to everyone go after these...

Back
Top Bottom