Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Heard the Asteroid Fomams are dropping the same day. Should make it easier for you guys to get your shoes if true.

i was drafted last year too..  hopefully i'm drafted again, so i can concentrate on helping a couple family members out 

Damn,..

Didn't realize only one entry per person PERIOD.

I entered my size at 3 diff locations near me thinking that'd be ok.

any way to correct this?

Did you guys get a conformation email from the FNL draft? I didn't yet and I signed up today.

you know they will enter

trade bate guy

collection guy

i was getting them for someone else guy

it grew on me guy

the guy that says easy cop beautiful shoe in person................ looks at sig " F/S gamma 11's sz _________ 350 shipped need gone ASAP hmu....."
You forgot:

Dude who will flip them on release day for $100 profit 'cause he don't like 'em and someone will be stupid enough to bankroll his new Lacoste polo guy...

thats me...

^^^ Yeah, just got the email.. But already signed up through link yesterday..
Same here. Just found the e-mail in my spam folder.

This leads me to a good question though. I noticed the link in e-mail was completely different than the link I signed up through yesterday. Also, I've noticed 2 different links besides that one that people have been posting. That's 4 different links. Do you think they will all work, or that the only link that's legit is the one from the e-mail? 

you sign up for the Finishline Draft just to get a reserved spot / chance to stand in line on release day.  doesn't meant you'll get the shoes.   smh

you sign up for the Finishline Draft just to get a reserved spot / chance to stand in line on release day.  doesn't meant you'll get the shoes.   smh
according to their FB and twitter, this years draft is guaranteeing you a shoe in the size you register for

Same here. Just found the e-mail in my spam folder.

This leads me to a good question though. I noticed the link in e-mail was completely different than the link I signed up through yesterday. Also, I've noticed 2 different links besides that one that people have been posting. That's 4 different links. Do you think they will all work, or that the only link that's legit is the one from the e-mail? 

The link from the email took me to the same sign up page as the link I used yesterday. I would think as long as it was done on a FNL page it should be good.

Bay Area people, what's the word on FNL great mall? I know great mall doesn't sell retro Jordans but GM FNL still comes up on the list for the draft.

Back
Top Bottom