Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
meaning i want them soo bad what do i ahlf to do so i can get them and it wont be sold out on me and guaranteed i will get a pair

meaning i want them soo bad what do i ahlf to do so i can get them and it wont be sold out on me and guaranteed i will get a pair

CHILLLLLLLLLLL. you have 5 posts in a row... use the edit feature. use a phone and call your local store. use some patience.

WHAT? So your saying if they went with another option (colorway) they would be better quality? and by looking and not having in hand a mostly blk shoe that the quality is bad? 

Waiting for real consensus on folks that actually had them in hand to make quality assessments on things other than colorway and visual assumptions through a computer screen. 

On actual pairs from the store not early release pairs cause we see how some of those went with the bred 11's last yr and them Toro 4's this yr.
I based my statement  from prior releases. From what I've seen, there has been a steady lack of quality in JB 11s. But, maybe I am jumping the gun based off of the image. I will hold my opinions for when I actually see them in person. 

If it's like last year, you should have no issues buying online. My issues last year were I was banned on FNL (flagged credit card).

And raffles are definitely hit or miss. But all of the stores I've spoken to say they're doing raffles to avoid Concord madness.

I actually had issues buying the Breds last year. I got the shoes In The cart on NDC and then lost them at check out. My girl was 1,000 miles away visiting family but she was able to get through online ans snagged me a pair. I struck out on NDC, foot action, and east bay. All of these holiday releases are hit or miss for me every year.

Yeah after missing on the xi last uear due to 8 approved and canceled orders from finishline

Plus ndc selling out in seconds.

Nothing is for certain

Did anyone ever fogure out how to get finishline to stop profiling jordan purchasers?

So were the black and reds hard to get online last year? I hear mixed things.

I think some people are confusing the initial December release with one of the hundred restocks on the different sites.

So were the black and reds hard to get online last year? I hear mixed things.

I think some people are confusing the initial December release with one of the hundred restocks on the different sites.
for me they were. it took hours for me to get through. i went to class n left ma girl by the computer to wait for me. when i came back home around 12 i finally got thru but they lept flagging my credit card. i didnt get to cop that they but i did when they restocked with the concords.

for me they were. it took hours for me to get through. i went to class n left ma girl by the computer to wait for me. when i came back home around 12 i finally got thru but they lept flagging my credit card. i didnt get to cop that they but i did when they restocked with the concords.

See that's what I've heard, because I understand it's not standing outside in the elements, but trying for an hour or more isn't easy to me.

And last year was before the transformers took over.

I was in and out in 5 minutes on ndc. finishline wasn't bad either but that's because people learned that the mobile site wasn't crashed.

best advice.... STAY UP ON THIS THREAD.

best advice? stop copping these overpriced over hyped reseller magnets until they get the hint that we arent gunna settle for their lack of quality and price hike. it might take a little while and yeah u will miss out on some releases but eventually it will all even out but too many people cant stand to miss out on trash retros which is mind bottling (shout out t ron burgandy)

best advice? stop copping these overpriced over hyped reseller magnets until they get the hint that we arent gunna settle for their lack of quality and price hike. it might take a little while and yeah u will miss out on some releases but eventually it will all even out but too many people cant stand to miss out on trash retros which is mind bottling (shout out t ron burgandy)
 Man aint no one willing to do that. At this point asking for a mass boycott ain't going to happen. to have that happen it would have to be a product that really no one likes. even the weather mans sold units not many they were trash but units none the less. 

The soap box mentality of change needs to stop. people buy what they want. Don't like the hyped up reseller shoe don't buy them easy. Again, why should everyone stop buying 200$ kicks because some aren't happy they are spending their money on things that make them happy.  This is capitalism my good sir prices won't come down supply and demand. Sneakers are a materialistic overpriced luxury item. Why lower price its not food water or anything hurting people if they don't have them so just go with the alternative then.

Also, in terms of quality if the quality gets so bad that the shoe its self is unbearable enough people won't buy or return them prices will drop cause sales drop.  while things back in the day were better leather material and such the shoe was actually used to play ball in and the price of gas was under 1.00$. so yea the shoes are a fahion item and gas well lets say i never paid less than 2.75$ 

Not saying ur dumb or anything you make a good point. but i look at a pair of Jordan's of which i own many don't hoop in them know i don't need them and say look at 200$ Don't complain they aren't telling you to buy them you could always add that to the 401K. I like the color and modleso i buy them. 

These kicks are shells of their former selves they are just fashion tools not intended for there true purpose Nike has a whole other line for performance shoes.

P.S saying boycott is like calling someone a hypebeast. Well damn were still throwing that term around dude who calls 6 footlockers for a pair 11's and taxis is just doing homework but buddy who stands in line for couple of hours in Obey hoodie in Concords is hype beast ruining the game. pisssssh i can care less my brother got into shoes last couple of releases and brought everything cause he wanted a rotation like me and i say go have fun you earned your money and them sum...... some dude called him a hype beast. he was like 40 tho... picking on 21 yr old for a freaking hobby....

The sense of entitlement for material possessions really makes me think y'all were spoiled rich kids all your life 

*end rant* 

Back
Top Bottom