Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The boycotting ship has sailed. Sure, you may have a couple people who refuse to buy anything JB because they don't agree with their business practices, but a lot more people will just buy those shoes that you refuse to buy. All in all, it's not gonna do anything.

The boycotting ship has sailed. Sure, you may have a couple people who refuse to buy anything JB because they don't agree with their business practices, but a lot more people will just buy those shoes that you refuse to buy. All in all, it's not gonna do anything.
This

pretty much... my perspective is get what you want. get your fill. then go ghost on the scene. a lot of people have a hit list of shoes they want. after that, its all "just because" purchases.

My only reason of getting these is to trade for taxis because i wont be able to get taxis the weekend they come out. I gives no dambs about resell value im gonna trade straight

Right. I'm one of those people who boycotted Jordan for years. I'd shake my head at my brother as he would tell us the foolishness he experienced with waiting in the lines, people acting a damn fool, security getting overly crunk, shady people who worked at the the stores, etc. I stood in line for a pair last year. Never again. Now if I strike out on the web I wait for a restock. If it's a pair I REALLY want I bite the bullet and get the shoe from a reasonable reseller.

pretty much... my perspective is get what you want. get your fill. then go ghost on the scene. a lot of people have a hit list of shoes they want. after that, its all "just because" purchases.
Yup. Sadly my list happens to be rather long lol but you slowly work on it and check shoes off.

This!

But the problem is the "just because" purchases that eat up extra money and space that I don't have in my office anymore. Lol.

There are a lot of shoes that JB puts out that I "like". There are also some that come out where I say "I absolutely need those". People need to learn the difference. I like the Gammas, but I don't tell myself I need to have em. People think they need to have every release, I feel bad for those who can't differentiate.

There are a lot of shoes that JB puts out that I "like". There are also some that come out where I say "I absolutely need those". People need to learn the difference. I like the Gammas, but I don't tell myself I need to have em. People think they need to have every release, I feel bad for those who can't differentiate.
VERY true

I agree with you there. I just love the style and I struck out with Breds and Concords so this is a must for me. The taxis and Oreo 5s I like but like you said I don't need them I'll try online at release and if I don't get em oh well

I agree with you there. I just love the style and I struck out with Breds and Concords so this is a must for me. The taxis and Oreo 5s I like but like you said I don't need them I'll try online at release and if I don't get em oh well

I'm glad you responded because you somewhat illustrate my point. I sincerely hope you score your pair of Gammas bro, in all seriousness. Someone like you, who struck out on Breds n Concords and is just looking to have a pair of XI's to rock, shouldn't have to go thru the hassle that awaits you. The reason for that hassle? There are ppl with the whole XI lineup and 2 to 3 pairs of Jams and/or Breds telling themselves they "need" the Gammas. Like really? You really need 4, 5 or 6 pairs of a black XI? Its ridiculous. Then it forces ppl like yourself who strike out and are tired of the BS, to go to a reseller. It's a cycle that's ****** up.

errors already in the draft !

not all sizes were listed when many entered and showed up later per their FB page

SMH

mean.gif

what next ??

not all sizes were listed when many entered and showed up later per their FB page

SMH

mean.gif

what next ??
looks like they are just moving forward.  They told someone on fb they can't do anything about it.

I'm glad you responded because you somewhat illustrate my point. I sincerely hope you score your pair of Gammas bro, in all seriousness. Someone like you, who struck out on Breds n Concords and is just looking to have a pair of XI's to rock, shouldn't have to go thru the hassle that awaits you. The reason for that hassle? There are ppl with the whole XI lineup and 2 to 3 pairs of Jams and/or Breds telling themselves they "need" the Gammas. Like really? You really need 4, 5 or 6 pairs of a black XI? Its ridiculous. Then it forces ppl like yourself who strike out and are tired of the BS, to go to a reseller. It's a cycle that's ****** up.
Thanks man I appreciate it. Yes that's the ***** I can't stand is ppl coppin 10 pairs just to resell. I understand everyone has their hustle and take advantages of opportunities to make money but it just makes it harder for everyone else to cop their ONE pair like me. I'm going to enter in every raffle in my 40min drive radius and if I don't win(which I haven't in any raffle) Ill have to deal with the madness of camping

The problem is I like and buy a lot of air maxes, flyknits a and roshe runs as well. Plus who can say no to a great sale on roshe or flyknits? Awesome summer beaters if you ask me.

Now in the topic of gamma XI I need them since I can wear them on photography gigs and also my regular day time job as "dressy" shoes. Lol

SMH

mean.gif

what next ??
Said the same thing, they didn't even have the stores listed for my state 
mean.gif
, I only got one entry for my loca;/

Thanks man I appreciate it. Yes that's the ***** I can't stand is ppl coppin 10 pairs just to resell. I understand everyone has their hustle and take advantages of opportunities to make money but it just makes it harder for everyone else to cop their ONE pair like me. I'm going to enter in every raffle in my 40min drive radius and if I don't win(which I haven't in any raffle) Ill have to deal with the madness of camping

Just an idea.... Make sure u Enter one raffle multiple times wtih different close friends names WC numbers

Rather than one entry at 10 diff stores. Greater odds.

Back
Top Bottom