Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Seen some cats trying to sell some Fake Gammas today at the Dunk Exchange at the Cow Palace. Dude thought he was the man, lol not hating but its funny how these kids can get through the OG's. Later on they will find out that we told you so.

how do you know they were fake?

Thanks man I appreciate it. Yes that's the ***** I can't stand is ppl coppin 10 pairs just to resell. I understand everyone has their hustle and take advantages of opportunities to make money but it just makes it harder for everyone else to cop their ONE pair like me. I'm going to enter in every raffle in my 40min drive radius and if I don't win(which I haven't in any raffle) Ill have to deal with the madness of camping
just get it online. Pay for an RSVP service. Don't waste your time

These are gonna be so easy to get. Just put in the leg work and if you know what your doing you should he successful. It's pretty much common sense... Exploit raffles, RSVP, preorder, online - all else fails, pay reseller.

Last edited:
All Jordan Holiday releases suppose to be general. But end up being like a limited...
This. cause everybody come out the for the holiday releases that ain't bought but maybe 2 Jordan all year but if you been struggling gr or limited gr before you not getting any of theses but for the average NTer Im sure it will be a breeze

I've seen ebay sellers with FSR's shipping now. I would like to say that's a good sign for availability, but who knows these days. Might just be a stores stock that got bought up by someone for the flip...

So about the FL draft, they're still going thru with it, but there are some errors regarding sizes and lack of stores to pick I presume?

is footlocker doing a ticket system or is fcfs

It's gonna depend on your area. Just spoke w the DM for my area FTL's and he said it will be a ticket process for the Gammas. So as long as you're there the day they start sign ups & they have your size, you're good to go. They also recently implemented a new process where they check the sign up list from FA to make sure peeps aren't doubling up at stores to they make sure everyone has a fair shot at getting a pair.

Last edited:

is footlocker doing a ticket system or is fcfs
dont know if all are doing it, but the one nearest to me is doing a raffle. its a bs drawing tho,, last year i had like 6 friends enter it for me and a buddy at work wound up getting 6 pairs without ever being in the raffle from his connect 
mean.gif
. only saving grace was him passing one to me for retail +25 so didnt get taken too bad

Back
Top Bottom