Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Haven't been in this thread for a while and forgot about the draft too. Signed up just to see what happens.

on the fence. i dont want to keep looking at these and persuade myself. when i do this i cant sleep at night and i work and i love my sleep.

Call the Waaaaambulance!.......    
frown.gif

No defending FNLs crappy email system, I got the email last year and won. This year. I got the draft announcement email but not the actual enter draft email. Got a bunch of buddies with the same problem. We get all the promotional emails and rewards emails, but draft emails were awful this year #fact. And you should not have to do all that extra to spend money with them. Why is it people seem to have problems checking out on release day but not to buy socks on Wednesday

I have had issues checking out on Saturday mornings when a big show is released but no other time like when I purchase shoes for my kids or some other item during the week. Kinda strange that they seem to have problems processing credit cards when their site is getting slammed.

my fellow nters. are gs and ps pairs easy to grab on ndc? i mean like is dere a line like when you add to cart for mens or does it go directly to the cart?

Curious to know... Has anyone in this freaking world figured out why FNL will decline your CC? I swear I would've had Royals with no problem if it wasn't for that stupid checkout glitch FNL always has... I know come RD if I'm able to cop on FNL I wanna make sure my CC won't get declined

Really want these, have to find a spot in Orlando since I will be on vacay there on release day
As someone who spent 8 months there recently, Florida Mall's a good place to try. Finish Line, Champs, Foot Locker, and Foot Action all in one place. You'll of course still have to do some work and a bit of camping to get your spot, but if you and some friends work together you shouldn't have too much trouble getting these.

Appreciate that info homie will definitely research. I already did a lil bit and Altamonte looks like the best choice so far but I am not finished

Saw someone rocking these at work today. With jeans, they look like a basic black shoe. That black midsole definitely throws the shoe off IMO. I'm still gonna get them though just cuz I have every other XI.

Appreciate that info homie will definitely research. I already did a lil bit and Altamonte looks like the best choice so far but I am not finished
No prob bro, always happy to help. Altamonte's good as well, and there's still Fashion Square Mall besides. (From what I noticed while there, Florida Mall was the most popular so take that into account as well.) All 3 have plenty of stores and should give you more than enough opportunity to get anything you need to pick up, as long as you don't sleep lol

Last edited:
I have had issues checking out on Saturday mornings when a big show is released but no other time like when I purchase shoes for my kids or some other item during the week. Kinda strange that they seem to have problems processing credit cards when their site is getting slammed.

Read what you wrote a couple of times. You already know the answer.

Saw some kid walking around the mall with these today.  They looked nice.

I hope these are as plentitful as the Oreo and Laney's.

- Er question, the mall that is closest to my house, Green Acres Mall in NY, opens at 10am... Will that be a problem when trying to cop these on release day at 10am because I previously thought that most stores opened at 8am?

- Er question, the mall that is closest to my house, Green Acres Mall in NY, opens at 10am... Will that be a problem when trying to cop these on release day at 10am because I previously thought that most stores opened at 8am?
More than likely....yes.

Call the stores and ask what are their release procedures for this shoe. Most stores do raffles these day and people usually camp out if it first come 1st serve. If your expecting to walk in a mall on release day and buy a pair if 11s you may be in for a rude awakening.

Stores open at 10, release is at 8. What they'll do is after everybody's gone, they chill until store opens. If it's first come first serve usually people wait outside the store at midnight or so the night before.

Back
Top Bottom