• I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

i didn't see adult sizes on there at all
They were up there, 350 though
sick.gif
I know 
sick.gif
 i actually thought about it, but i guess i can thank everybody for buying them right away 

Finishline put it in my butt 7 times last year withthe black n red xi. Forget their profiling selves. Card works fine with any shoe except new shoes? Bs.

Nike...the carts are full instantly. Wether others are getting early links and we dont know, or what. But within 2- 30 seconds of every release sz13 is gone.

I aint telling my footlocker trick tho! Haha only way i got any shoes recently

1000 yen if yu pm me ur secret lol

Even though it's still a bit early in the day to start making RD predictions, I'm starting to get the feeling these will be the slowest selling holiday XI. Not saying that they will sit (that's absurd), but in my area the hysteria for the past releases just isn't there for these. I honestly thought that this would be around the time that everyone would start changing their minds about these and jumping on board, but people are still indifferent in my area.

Last edited:
honestly, people are focused on other stuff right now. we already know what's going down on the 21st. its like the annual sneaker hunt. nothing really to talk about anymore.

you can believe these will be around if you want to but look how fast these are selling out when they pop up online for way above MSRP. that's a quick indication of demand right there.

I need to win this draft more then last year.. i got fam that's asking me to help them get these for their kids for x-mas, and if i win i can concentrate on helping them out and not worry about getting my pair

Last edited:
I need to win this draft more then last year.. i got fam that's asking me to help them get these for their kids for x-mas, and if i win i can concentrate on helping them out and not worry about getting my pair

Just make sure you pay close attention to this thread. People that do tend to come up on multiples from info posted in here.

Anyone know what the inspiration to these was? It's a nice looking sneaker but i really wish that the jumpman blue matched the sole blue more. That being said, i'm still gonna try to cop

It was confusing. The page said RSVP your spot the week of the 4th, and now it's saying you can receive an e-mail all the way up to the 12th (which is obviously not the week of the 4th). It seems as if they posted conflicting information.

Back
Top Bottom