Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I forgot all about the draft I entered and just received the email and my pair is on reserved.

looks like I took the L on the draft. the march goes on.
So they sent you an email that you didn't win? 

naw... the silence from Finishline is the indicator.... I think last year they sent me a You Didn't Win email way after everyone else got their You've Been Drafted email.

cant expect that tho considering they didn't even send a confirmation email stating that you signed up.

Got drafted for the WRONG STATE AND WRONG SIZE just because they didn't put NJ stores up when I entered it....oh the madness

Just got drafted, two pairs on lock. 
smokin.gif

naw... the silence from Finishline is the indicator.... I think last year they sent me a You Didn't Win email way after everyone else got their You've Been Drafted email.

cant expect that tho considering they didn't even send a confirmation email stating that you signed up.
the email states if you dont rsvp by 12/10 you lose your spot and someone else will get the email

so dont give up..............yet

So they sent you an email that you didn't win? 

That sucks...  they said that the emails where supposed to go out on the 12th, and now i'm gonna be waiting for one till then cause i won't know if i lost or not

the email states if you dont rsvp by 12/10 you lose your spot and someone else will get the email

so dont give up..............yet

its all good. ill be on me eHustle around release anyways.

but until then, ill pout like Kyrie :lol:

Just got drafted at my store! Kind of stoked because i never win stuff like this haha.

Same with me. I wasn't going to jump through hoops for these. But if I got the draft without any hassle, then you best believe I'll grab them.

Drafted again this year... This one was legit though.
Last year I had to "doctor" the link to get drafted (Thanks to JADA).
:nerd:

I live in middle of nowhere and had 7 entries. Idk how i couldnt have won.

3 sz13 heads for the toro iv.

Couldnt have been more than 20 sz13 heads in the draft.

Still waiting on any word from the wife. But looks bleak

I live in middle of nowhere and had 7 entries. Idk how i couldnt have won.

3 sz13 heads for the toro iv.

Couldnt have been more than 20 sz13 heads in the draft.

Still waiting on any word from the wife. But looks bleak

I put in 2 with 2 different WC accounts for me. 1 at my local and 1 a little further away. Didn't win. Both size 9.5

I put in 1 for my fiancé and she just text she get the RSVP. 1 / 3 aint bad.

I got drafted. 2 pairs. Sweet as bear meat![emoji]128059[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji]first draft I've ever entered and ya boy scored.

Back
Top Bottom