Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wait so those of us who got the email and clicked the rsvp button are safe right? Cause it said I would be getting another email soon.

I got a sweet spot. They're snoozing on that size 11. When I got the concords damn near nobody was copping a size 11. I'll take all of the 11s. Let's get it[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Got my email today down here in orlando and I accidently enter twice with the same email so it doesn't matter

Last edited:
And if u dont know to rsvp cuz u dont get the email, then you wont be a winner come dec12
I was speaking of receiving an email to confirm that your entry went through. People were expecting an email confirmation after entering the draft but FNL stated that would not occur. A confirmation that your entry was submitted  would just display on the entry screen. 

If you have entered and do not receive an email, FNL customer care will have a complete list of the winners so they are telling people to call on Dec 12th to confirm if they were a winner or not. It is understood that some winners might not receive the email. 

if anybody wins twice in a size 9.5, and only wants one pair ill be more then happy to grab it..  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I signed myself and my mothers name for the draft. Got an email back in her name. Have no interest in these honestly, just wondering what the resell will be. What ya'll think?

Don't pick up the shoe and let someone who
Is going to wear 'em buy them.
THIS! Save it for ppl like me who actually like j's and didn't win the draft instead of reselling

Didn't get any emails from FNL except for their usual 30% sale of random crap. Didn't they say they'll send emails to losers as well?

Didn't get any emails from FNL except for their usual 30% sale of random crap. Didn't they say they'll send emails to losers as well?
Same here. And yes that was answered last page they should be letting you know if you win or lose. Very small chance of getting a win but still there. I see ppl just getting the draft email. I want these so I'LL get my final answer by the 12th as the email says

Last edited:
Two people will get lucky because I won 3 raffles under the same name =X 8.5 and 9.5 @ kings plaza in new york.  I won't be rsvping for them so they will go to the next guy =)

So i guess this means that those who entered once in different locations(like me) aren't disqualified and still have a chance. :tongue:rays:

I won the raffle as well.....but I am not feeling this colorway. I will be using for trade bait....hopefully some bel airs in a size 13 or 14

Got 2 emails one For a 10 another for a 12 but both in my name. wonder if I will be able to pick them both up. Anybody get a confirmation email after they rsvped via email yet?

I won the raffle as well.....but I am not feeling this colorway. I will be using for trade bait....hopefully some bel airs in a size 13 or 14

Like what you like but damn really, trade these for bel air's? What has this world come to and I grew up on the fresh prince

Back
Top Bottom