Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not everyone is a sheep. Some of us who don't feel it now won't feel it then. Others will change their mind once they have it hand and decide they hate the shoe.

Man, you literally need to put some whatever shade of blue laces in these just to come close to helpin em' out...but, we all know the 11's have some special round laces

Those 6 rings are making a comeback alright.  Straight to the D-Leagues.  Outlet store specials 59.99

I might have to get the OG Columbias b/c of this, but I do like the way the new pair looks.
You can find retro 2001 Columbia's all over eBay, but you're going to pay.  I just grabbed a DS pair that hasn't yellowed at all and it cost me an arm and a leg.  As for these "Gammas", I'm all over them. 

You can find retro 2001 Columbia's all over eBay, but you're going to pay.  I just grabbed a DS pair that hasn't yellowed at all and it cost me an arm and a leg.  As for these "Gammas", I'm all over them. 
no such thing as non yellowed columbias. either you got ghost pairs or they were retro brighted and frozen.

no such thing as non yellowed columbias. either you got ghost pairs or they were retro brighted and frozen.

not true, if you look hard enough you can find them in amazingly non-yellowed shape (patent and soles) just the luck of the draw with storage and humidity in area

Well with that full picture of the shoe, still going to cop but I won't be putting forth the "Bred effort" to secure them. I have a feeling the production numbers are going to be much lower than the current XI's.

Well with that full picture of the shoe, still going to cop but I won't be putting forth the "Bred effort" to secure them. I have a feeling the production numbers are going to be much lower than the current XI's.
Aren't these suppose to be the limited Xi's in a pack. Some other 11's are suppose to drop as well. Wasn't that was someone was saying previously ?

mean.gif
horrible, the outsole just looks weird to me

When I first commented I liked them but now, after looking at them again...No thanks...they look super plain...

Back
Top Bottom