Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sick.gif
   glad i get to keep my money this year

^ in that pick, there is a piece of a jordan 1. Suede, leather, mesh.

Either we are getting dope J1 too, or they are making a jordan 1 96 :smh: which is plausible by the mesh tongue with no tag

glad im gonna be done with Jordans this year. Only time ill be back is if they retro the concords again or something i like.

screw this garbage

I like these (pls come in GS sizes!!) I swear if these were any other color, there would be a thread wishing for an all black 11 tho.....

I wanna cop these, but if everyone says they don't like them, I can't. I still don't see how these are one detail away from being blackouts and getting no love. Oh well.

I wanna cop these, but if everyone says they don't like them, I can't. I still don't see how these are one detail away from being blackouts and getting no love. Oh well.
View media item 344019

Buy sneakers for you and not because others don't approve of them but to be frank with you these will still sellout regardless to the colorway.

The bastardization of the XI has finally arrived. What a shame smh
It happened in '01...Cool Greys weren't that heralded back then. Neither were the white and silver or zen lows. Snakeskins were popular, but nearly as hyped as they are now. Silver Anniversary XIs too. So I'd say the XI's are a 50/50 at this point. 

was trying to figure out what that 1 could be, but that definitely makes sense since JB has been doing that recently.

Wonder how many of you saying "not copping" will end up copping
mean.gif
I still have hope for those Jordan I's underneath...a slight hope, until that full image comes out and they'll probably be ugly as ****.

The black midsole is nice. I like these. I can see how people who love the OG would hate on them though. And by everyone not liking them that just means people will buy them and actually wear them rather than buy them, take a picture, and throw them in the closet to sell later.

Back
Top Bottom