Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been waiting for an all black pair of 11's for a loooong time.  I know this is wishful thinking and all, but I hope I can scoop these up with little to no effort.  However, that time of the year brings out all the parents, grand parents, God parents, and resellers in all shapes, colors, and sizes.  So as usual, I'll be  preparing for the worst.

Last edited:
Man, I take zero chances with kicks I coVet. The 11s are no exception. As far as I'm concerned, securing a pair now (even if you pay a little more) is the way to go. 

That's what I do, and I aint got jack to stress come RD. 

To keep you guys thirsty, they are basically releasing an all black version of the columbias which is what these are. Id expect the real columbias next year.

To keep you guys thirsty, they are basically releasing an all black version of the columbias which is what these are. Id expect the real columbias next year.
Yea wishful thinking. I would love if that were true too thats my favorite pair but I hear they wanna do a summer release for it not holiday so we never know when they coming out with the columbias. As for this basically being the black invert of it i agree but it doesnt have that appeal to it so im passing. Unless of course its packaged with the laney 5s then im forced to get it.

jb playing with peoples emotions, everyone wants columbias, but instead they make an all black columbia
mean.gif

Not thrilled with the new lazy colorway.  I wonder how many would have bought if they released those custom all black w/ red sole.

Future of This Thread

1. people are going to put in their thoughts and opinions and compare it to other 11s (which is fine its a discussion thread)

2. there is going to be many not feeling these and not copping comments

3. many comments about being fire and instacop

and

4. no matter what you said positive or negative on the shoe, everyone who ever commented this thread will attempt to get a rsvp, get a raffle ticket, or buy online.

oh and me its obvious size 11 will be mine 
smokin.gif

Future of This Thread
1. people are going to put in their thoughts and opinions and compare it to other 11s (which is fine its a discussion thread)
and
4. no matter what you said positive or negative on the shoe, everyone who ever commented this thread will attempt to get a rsvp, get a raffle ticket, or buy online.

oh and me its obvious size 11 will be mine :smokin
My comment right now,these are whack and I'm not copping.
My comment in November will be the same,these are whack and I'm not copping.

Future of This Thread
and

We can put a $100k bet that I don't get these, you down?

I really want these. People be saying how these are trash we all know that everyone is thirsty for 11s and know that you will still cop them.

Future of This Thread

and

oh and me its obvious size 11 will be mine 
smokin.gif
Haha well for me it will be a size 12 haha
pimp.gif

Just doesn't look good to me. Is it just the lighting or is that blue patent leather? either way Pass for me most likely.

Last edited:
Future of This Thread
and

:lol:

It's funny how strong the comments are.

People saying they're garbage? Maybe plain, yeah, but garbage. That's strong.

Me, being that they're not an OG colorway, if I get them I get them,if I don't I don't. Might wait on a restock, who knows.

See
View media item 310675

Via Modern-Notoriety

I honestly don't see the point in another all black 11 if we just had the breds last holiday. Kinda disappointed, woulda took the columbia's anyday.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seen these YEARS ago in the flea market ..

Like these are dead *** bootleg C/Ws that would normally get you clowned.

I knew Nike and Jordan brand kept some of those confiscated bootlegs for future use

See
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seen these YEARS ago in the flea market ..

Like these are dead *** bootleg C/Ws that would normally get you clowned.

I knew Nike and Jordan brand kept some of those confiscated bootlegs for future use
no idea why they thought this one was good then lol

Back
Top Bottom