Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
how is this possible? you damn well know you signed up fir it. how could it possibly choose your size and store.
i sent a text to captain gullible and then he sent the email for me and then you replied to my stupid post. I didnt think anyone would bite but thanks for responding lol anyways im sure 99% of people who want these and do their HW will get a pair cuz it sounds like these are everywhere, good luck!

Hey guys I'm fairly new to NT and I was just wondering if anyone can help me answer a few questions? 

1. I plan to purchase the gammas online but does anyone have tips on what site and any pointers to buy them from?

2.  I've tried to buy retros online in the past (from footlocker, finishline etc), however, it has the constant refresh page thingy, which always entails me in not getting to purchase the shoe. 

3. I've never tried to purchase these releases on NDC..is it about being sharp on the dot when it releases online? Or is it virtually waiting? 

Any answers or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 
Do not ever settle for buying shoes offline. It is absolutely impossible to do so. Buy a powerball ticket, because you would be more likely to win that than to ever score a pair of shoes offline. There are no tricks/tips/pointers, it is just 100% impossible.

With the projected numbers per store, the amount of stores that will have these, and the people who have copped early, its crazy to still see these pre orders for over 300 at about a week and a half before release. Who is still buying these at that amount?!?!?!

I like these better then any 11s and i hope the overproduction drives the hype down just enough...hopefully around Oreo 5 level.

With the projected numbers per store, the amount of stores that will have these, and the people who have copped early, its crazy to still see these pre orders for over 300 at about a week and a half before release. Who is still buying these at that amount?!?!?!

I like these better then any 11s and i hope the overproduction drives the hype down just enough...hopefully around Oreo 5 level.

the same reason why stuff sells for waaay above retail on Flightclub is the same reason why pre-orders sell for $300+. some people just would rather pay than deal with the hassle of the release as a whole.

oreo 5 level wont happy on these BUT resell will be much more manageable than what the concords and the black/reds (before the re-release) went for.

thanks so much for all the responses! I'm assuming theres more chances of getting it on NDC than other sites like FTL or FL? I've never tried to purchase on NDC..It sells out THAT fast? as in under a minute or so? 
They are sold out before they even go on sale. 

thanks so much for all the responses! I'm assuming theres more chances of getting it on NDC than other sites like FTL or FL? I've never tried to purchase on NDC..It sells out THAT fast? as in under a minute or so? 
They are sold out before they even go on sale. 

these should be attainable on ndc even with the bots. bots only kill it for limited releases.

Don't build this guys hopes up. For the past couple years, no matter what site I am on (FNL,ESTBAY,FTL,NDC), I have always tried to add to cart the very instant they become available, and they have always been sold out. I have never been able to get a pair off any website. 

Don't build this guys hopes up. For the past couple years, no matter what site I am on (FNL,ESTBAY,FTL,NDC), I have always tried to add to cart the very instant they become available, and they have always been sold out. I have never been able to get a pair off any website. 

not sure where you were last year but the black/red XIs didn't officially sell out for a while.
NDC was the 1st to go.
FTL/Eastbay/FA took a few hours.
FNL took at least an hr too.

The servers were overloaded so you just needed to be persistent to give yourself a chance. Eastbay took hours of clicking add to cart. FNL required you to wait out the SPA screen.

I was on my online grind last year and struxk out on every site

Ndc had no sz13 as of one minute past release

Eastbay and ftl same thing. Didnt sell out instantly but instantly there were no sz13 for me

Fnl.........we all know what happened there
6 accepted and canceled credit card orders and 2 paypals later.....nothing

Finishline hould be ashamed they do that to people on big releases. Yet i can use the same card and go buy anything else on the site.

How is it possible 2 b sold out right at launch time besides using bots?

use some common sense.
if everyone hits the add to cart button right at launch then someone will lose out. therefore, the sold out message will show up.

And what makes it so much easier on there?
what?

I may have to just leave the thread. so many questions without thought. :smh:

Last edited:
Just hit that fnl mobile site up about 5 mins early. Easy
My Comment was toward this post.
use some common sense.
if everyone hits the add to cart button right at launch then someone will lose out. therefore, the sold out message will show up.
what?

I may have to just leave the thread. so many questions without thought.
mean.gif
 And not yours.

Back
Top Bottom