Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah... All emails werent sent out my butt.

Nobody got a draft winner email after that first day

An the rsvp deadline is when? Last night?

No more emails yet?

Just seems weird idk how i couldnt have won.

I'm not saying the are fake, b-grade, blah blah blah, but if you copped kicks that are not officially released by Nike's specified launch date and time standard while also passing their quality control for the given zone, that is grey market.
That doesn't make them GM. Shipments are in so they have Nike's "thumbs up". And what because I got my laneys early or my grapes 2 months late they GM?

Yeah... All emails werent sent out my butt.

Nobody got a draft winner email after that first day

An the rsvp deadline is when? Last night?

No more emails yet?

Just seems weird idk how i couldnt have won.

I feel you pain man. youll get your pair.

It's strange...last year my best friend and I entered for the same size at the same store and won. This year, I entered with mine and my wife's numbers and haven't gotten anything. And I live in a low demand area. I'm actually shocked I DIDN'T win.

Moving right along......could of got the gamma blue 12s but he said [emoji]128574[/emoji]400! I walked out with my 11s and told him I'll see him later. [emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️
$400 For the gamma xii's  i wouldnt pay retail, i dont think it works on the xii as well as the xi's

I love this thread. Got my shoes now I'm bored until I I get my RSVP emails. Ha ha ha [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

This is a well known place in Chicago. Mom and pops. They do pre orders. I don't think too many people picked theirs up today.[emoji]128520[/emoji]..... but if you have good relationships....perks come with the game.[emoji]128526[/emoji] If he don't know you he won't even let you pre order. [emoji]128552[/emoji]. I won 4 out 6 raffles. That's the grey market[emoji]128586[/emoji]
That's cool, congrats. Your explanation is one of countless reasons that assert my first statement of why "Peeps be lovin' that grey market".

Also just be aware that Nike  does indeed look at things like purchase dates as an element when deciding whether your pair is an authorized release:
http://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/claims/return-guidelines

Mostly people really don't care about such things, but some shoppers like the leverage of saying hey my product is squeaking or having sole separation and I want Nike to replace it or give me my money back in the future (sometimes also include compensation bonuses) if such a thing was to happen, so that is food for thought if you are a "savvy consumer".

if that makes you feel better. I know for a fact that I can return shoes purchased from a mom and pop shop to nike for warranty stuff even if I buy it 10 days early. they don't ask for a receipt when you send it in.

Anyone think a sz13 megatron trainer sc2 will trade for these straight up?

Starting to think more realistic with watchin the sz13s on ebay

That's cool, congrats. Your explanation is one of countless reasons that assert my first statement of why "Peeps be lovin' that grey market".

Also just be aware that Nike  does indeed look at things like purchase dates as an element when deciding whether your pair is an authorized release:
http://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/claims/return-guidelines

Mostly people really don't care about such things, but some shoppers like the leverage of saying hey my product is squeaking or having sole separation and I want Nike to replace it or give me my money back in the future (sometimes also include compensation bonuses) if such a thing was to happen, so that is food for thought if you are a "savvy consumer".
its all good. Whatever works for the individual. I hope whoever wants a pair gets a pair. Happy Holidays to all of my NT fam!

its all good. Whatever works for the individual. I hope whoever wants a pair gets a pair. Happy Holidays to all of my NT fam!
Your **** not GM bro. Congrats on the early cop and not having to deal with the madness I'm sure to deal with on RD

I'm not saying the are fake, b-grade, blah blah blah, but if you copped kicks that are not officially released by Nike's specified launch date and time standard while also passing their quality control for the given zone, that is grey market.
how can obe be so stupid? can someone post the gm link to this guy so he knows what gm kicks are.

if that makes you feel better. I know for a fact that I can return shoes purchased from a mom and pop shop to nike for warranty stuff even if I buy it 10 days early. they don't ask for a receipt when you send it in.
lol I have nothing to feel better about this is not a debate or an argument, I'm just trying to inform NTers what is officially on the Nike.com site and what Nike declares is legal/authorized and illegal/unauthorized (which is why I posted a link to the facts not only my own words).

Never have I disputed whether they are real or not, almost all of us know a mom and pop shop that sells kicks early especially if you're from NYC like me, really nothing special at all ask any fellow NYC NTer. But I'm also aware that when I make such a transaction I am doing so without, as another user said already, Nike's "thumbs up".

If a Nike rep was there/informed and the seller was an official Nike license holder, they would have it suspended as that is considered a "grey market" transaction (let's not get hung up on the term  "grey market" ,as that is a slang term itself, it's illegal point blank from Nike's stand point to make that sale early).

Beside all that rubbish dude enjoy your XIs, no disrespect meant, it was intended humor.

dude, you are using the term Grey Market in the wrong context. what you are pretty much saying is if you tell nike you purchase them early from shop X then they will say they weren't authorized to sell them early. what's your point? that's an issue with the store and nike. not you because the product is 100% authentic. also, what dummy would even tell nike they purchased them early from a shop that broke the street date? all that will do is make it so that shop cant sell shoes no more there eliminating a source to purchase shoes.

dude, you are using the term Grey Market in the wrong context. what you are pretty much saying is if you tell nike you purchase them early from shop X then they will say they weren't authorized to sell them early. what's your point? that's an issue with the store and nike. not you because the product is 100% authentic. also, what dummy would even tell nike they purchased them early from a shop that broke the street date? all that will do is make it so that shop cant sell shoes no more there eliminating a source to purchase shoes.
:smh: ... OK let's take it all back and redo this b/c I got love for all of you.

Peeps be lovin' that unauthorized early sale. :pimp:

:lol: thanks.

Back
Top Bottom