• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
use some common sense.
if everyone hits the add to cart button right at launch then someone will lose out. therefore, the sold out message will show up.
what?

I may have to just leave the thread. so many questions without thought. :smh:
come on man people jus wnna kno these things even if its common sense r not...jus because its common sense 2 u doesnt mean its common sense 2 everybody else some people know about these type of things some people dont...geez

use some common sense.
if everyone hits the add to cart button right at launch then someone will lose out. therefore, the sold out message will show up.
what?

I may have to just leave the thread. so many questions without thought. :smh:
come on man people jus wnna kno these things even if its common sense r not...jus because its common sense 2 u doesnt mean its common sense 2 everybody else some people know about these type of things some people dont...geez

some people really do need to think before posting. its not hard.
they want you to outline every single detail as if it will make them feel more secure about a possible purchase.

its frustrating when you take the time to outline things for people yet they still don't want to absorb whats put out there.

So the production numbers on these are way more than the Bred 11s? Or just speculations?

If so, I hope it will be as easy as the breds for me. I was able to get 4-5 pairs on RD last year. All online too!

I remember the hype for the Breds was a lot higher too. Everybody wanted a pair.

So the production numbers on these are way more than the Bred 11s? Or just speculations?

If so, I hope it will be as easy as the breds for me. I was able to get 4-5 pairs on RD last year. All online too!

I remember the hype for the Breds was a lot higher too. Everybody wanted a pair.
Hope this is true.

use some common sense.
what?

I may have to just leave the thread. so many questions without thought.
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If there is someone that can't get these, I will be very surprised and I will not feel sorry for you.

We are getting a ton at my store and we're small.

JUST A THOUGHT WHAT IF THESE ARE JUST TO PLAY WITH YOUR MIND CUZ NIKE HAVENT SAID THESE WERE COMING OUT AND ALL THE EARLY PAIR ARE REPLICA THEY COULD JUST MESS WITH YOUR BRAIN AND RELEASE THE COLUMBIA PS IM NEW TO NT

JUST A THOUGHT WHAT IF THESE ARE JUST TO PLAY WITH YOUR MIND CUZ NIKE HAVENT SAID THESE WERE COMING OUT AND ALL THE EARLY PAIR ARE REPLICA THEY COULD JUST MESS WITH YOUR BRAIN AND RELEASE THE COLUMBIA PS IM NEW TO NT
I wish i could post a GIF of a dumb *** face right now. Or that kid in that stands at a baseball game looking super confused...

Man oh man.... Kids these days.

-Fresh

If there is someone that can't get these, I will be very surprised and I will not feel sorry for you.

yea it was obvious from the start these were mass produced like crazy

would be nice if they did this for all shoes or popular ones.

wont surprise me if they released concords again and made less :rolleyes oh joy

yea it was obvious from the start these were mass produced like crazy
would be nice if they did this for all shoes or popular ones.
won't surprise me if they released concords again and made less :rolleyes oh joy

Oh, they will soon enough (in lows).
:stoneface:

Planning on getting these from local champs raffle, or NDC online.

Shouldn't be too hard hopefully.

I don't think 1 person has mentioned getting the email today :frown:
how you know they grey market bruh?
This is a well known place in Chicago. Mom and pops. They do pre orders. I don't think too many people picked theirs up today.[emoji]128520[/emoji]..... but if you have good relationships....perks come with the game.[emoji]128526[/emoji] If he don't know you he won't even let you pre order. [emoji]128552[/emoji]. I won 4 out 6 raffles. That's the grey market[emoji]128586[/emoji]

Moving right along......could of got the gamma blue 12s but he said [emoji]128574[/emoji]400! I walked out with my 11s and told him I'll see him later. [emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I don't think 1 person has mentioned getting the email today :frown:

how you know they grey market bruh?
I'm not saying the are fake, b-grade, blah blah blah, but if you copped kicks that are not officially released by Nike's specified launch date and time standard while also passing their quality control for the given zone, that is grey market.

dude, you do realize that the release is in 10 days and stores have received their shipments, right? mom and pop shops sell pairs early all of the time.

saying the grey market because they weren't released on the official release date is like saying my xbox one is fake because target sent it to me early.

Back
Top Bottom