Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anyone in LA get a finishline email confirmation?
yup. fox hills, the minority mall. NOT NO WESTFIELD CULVER CITY 
laugh.gif

Holy hell

My wife just won the draft. Email recieved tonite at 6:45.

Still cant believe it.

Clicked the rsvp

It says my spot is saved, but above is says "sorry record not found". Hope im good

Looks like someone didn't reserve their spot in time, and I won another pair. I got another draft e-mail a couple of hours ago.

This is the one I wanted, because this one is closest to my house.

That's three out of five.

My local HoH just said call daily for release info (sacramento) cause they're not doing the Sunday thing and giving immediate guarantee pairs when they inventory em. Also said they got 400 pairs....

Holy hell

My wife just won the draft. Email recieved tonite at 6:45.

Still cant believe it.

Clicked the rsvp

It says my spot is saved, but above is says "sorry record not found". Hope im good
That's the mobile site where the "sorry record not found", try the regular site and you should see it.

This process has been buggy as hell 
mean.gif

Went through my desktop and it says confirmed now but only with my first name not my last one too is everyone else like that

Yep, it's safe to say there will be plenty pair of Gamma XI to spread around...All you gotta do is make a attempt to want em'

I can understand why some places aren't doing tickets on Sunday. Holiday shoppers + weekend = havoc. I'm not running around for tickets and not getting a call like last year.

That's the mobile site where the "sorry record not found", try the regular site and you should see it.
This process has been buggy as hell :smh:

Thanks a ton for the heads up.

N thanks for the conments fellas. If i can help any of you out the day of, ill keep nt informed

Back
Top Bottom