Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still no email. Guess I'll try to get a raffle ticket on Sunday and use online as a 3rd method... :\

I officially hate Finish Line. First I don't get the email to enter the draft. That's two years in a row now, and I buy stuff from them all the time. I entered the draft with the link provided here in late November. I guess those that received the original email and enter the draft are ones that got the winning emails. I will have to resort to local stores doing raffles and try my luck online. :smh:

this is all I have:
Sorry for the pic quote, but you were looking at the desktop site this morning, for some reason my pc pulled up the mobile site this morning and thats what I screencapped.

But if you click on the rsvp link now it should have a "draft is closed" page but the same link going to the mobile site you should see that "Rest Easy..." confirmation.

Edit: This only works for the 1st Rd draft picks. "Record Not Found" for the 2nd Rd'ers

Edit x 2: Now it's not pulling up on the mobile site. FNL can't make up their damn mind. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I officially hate Finish Line. First I don't get the email to enter the draft. That's two years in a row now, and I buy stuff from them all the time. I entered the draft with the link provided here in late November. I guess those that received the original email and enter the draft are ones that got the winning emails. I will have to resort to local stores doing raffles and try my luck online. :smh:

Not true... I never shop online with Fnl cuz they cancel orders like a mofo, then restock the damn shoe next day,next week...
But I used the link from here and I got through... I never received an email to register or enter the draft.

Damn, been busy with finals this week... Haven't checked my email all week til just now, was drafted but missed the deadline to confirm!!!!

im happy for those that won the draft, but lets be real......theres no need to feel lucky when apparently the shoes are not limited at all.

im happy for those that won the draft, but lets be real......theres no need to feel lucky when apparently the shoes are not limited at all.
i feel lucky. no matter how many they make, at least i know mine is secured and im not having to deal with finish lines SPA page or NDC bot battle. dont rain on our parade haha

you a Morton seasoned salt type of guy. Don't hate. Just go get team Jordan's or son mars and ****

just got the rsvp and confirmed it but just noticed my plane ticket home is for the day after the rsvp date fml!

One good thing you can probably say about the Gamma 11's is a lot of people who are hype for them will actually rock them & not keep them on ice forever :lol:

Super gr or not.. having a guaranteed pair in your size waiting for you can never be a bad thing.. 

Last edited:
I think the main reason so many people won the raffle is because lots of people didn't know about it. I was at the mall this weekend and people were upset because they missed out. Not to mention there were flaws in their email system, I wouldn't have gotten the RSVP link if it wasn't for NT. My city goes crazy over every Jordan release so these won't be easy to obtain locally. I got all kinds of people hitting me up trying to figure out how to get a pair. Nice thing about raffle is your pair will be in hand b4 Christmas

I think the main reason so many people won the raffle is because lots of people didn't know about it. I was at the mall this weekend and people were upset because they missed out. Not to mention there were flaws in their email system, I wouldn't have gotten the RSVP link if it wasn't for NT. My city goes crazy over every Jordan release so these won't be easy to obtain locally. I got all kinds of people hitting me up trying to figure out how to get a pair. Nice thing about raffle is your pair will be in hand b4 Christmas
It was announced on their twitter.

Why are all these numbers being thrown out of how much stock a place will get I fell into believing that one time before with a previous release but with an 11 the hype is going to be overwhelming and the thirst will be unreal. It's always a hassle trying to cop an 11 

Back
Top Bottom