Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Why are all these numbers being thrown out of how much stock a place will get I fell into believing that one time before with a previous release but with an 11 the hype is going to be overwhelming and the thirst will be unreal. It's always a hassle trying to cop an 11 

That's the mobile site where the "sorry record not found", try the regular site and you should see it.
This process has been buggy as hell :smh:

I attempted it on my tablet, and got the mobile site and an error. Went to my laptop and it worked. Sort of weird, since it worked on my iPhone the other day.

You do know that all people who buy Js, don't follow Finishline on twitter. I didn't even have a twitter until I figured out that is how Nike was releasing shoes. a lot of people probably thought they could go to the mall and fill out a raffle ticket this weekend like every other release. I'm not talking bout NikeTalkers and die hard sneakerheads. People come out of the woodworks looking for 11s look at all the comments in here for noobs trying to figure out how to get a pair.

You do know that all people who buy Js, don't follow Finishline on twitter. I didn't even have a twitter until I figured out that is how Nike was releasing shoes. a lot of people probably thought they could go to the mall and fill out a raffle ticket this weekend like every other release. I'm not talking bout NikeTalkers and die hard sneakerheads. People come out of the woodworks looking for 11s look at all the comments in here for noobs trying to figure out how to get a pair.

They're going to be in for a shock since Footlocker/Footaction are doing it Sunday.

It's been like that the last few times I went to pick up sneakers. A lot of people thought they could just pop up to the store shortly before they opened.

It will be interesting to see the line on the 21st for the unclaimed pairs.

in-the-year-2000.jpg

just caught the ultimate L won the raffle but its back home in my home state and i cant get it because my flight is the following day urrrggghhhh

They're going to be in for a shock since Footlocker/Footaction are doing it Sunday.

It's been like that the last few times I went to pick up sneakers. A lot of people thought they could just pop up to the store shortly before they opened.

It will be interesting to see the line on the 21st for the unclaimed pairs.
line will be crazy in my area, only 2 stores will have and maybe a mom and pop shop, but he will probably per sale his for $250.

welp, online or bust for me...or should I get up at 6am? Hmmm decisions, decisions

Last edited:
It feels good man not having to worry about an 11 this year....Concord and Jams is all I've ever needed..Hopefully next year they'll finally give us what we've been craving, Carolina blues. If so I will see all you cornballs in that thread just know it's "Open season" for all you ducks.....*Drops mic*

Back
Top Bottom