Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I put in for a 10.5, honestly I think that cats are sleeping on North GA Premium Outlet, ,I know FtL doing their tix reserve this weekend, may want to check Lenox at this point homie !

Yea man honestly im not to concerned it seems every year the XI are one off the easiest shoes to get. I cant deal with the crowds out here in ATL man, ill probably end up copping from a uk shop like i have for the last two releases.

Yea man honestly im not to concerned it seems every year the XI are one off the easiest shoes to get. I cant deal with the crowds out here in ATL man, ill probably end up copping from a uk shop like i have for the last two releases.
While I am up there, if they are saying you can cop two, or there is a way to grab a second 10.5 I will look out

Called finishline 1800 and was told it may take up to 48 hrs to recieve ticket , was also told if ticket is not emailed , you may call back .

Sounds like a win win situation

that's right... im back with it airsully23... don't mind me tho
laugh.gif

bored moment at work... don't wanna work... is it Saturday yet?
really ?
mean.gif

you going to call me out and pat yourself on the back for a guess that turned out to be close ?

they DID send out emails the day you said they wouldn't so.... WRONG on that point !!

while your guess was an "educated " guess, it still was a guess.

my issue with you and many others here is that you state things as FACT, when they are really just your opinion or your guess

i won last year and already have these (wearing them as i type this) 

so im good

so glad the other admins aren't like you

really ?:smh:

you going to call me out and pat yourself on the back for a guess that turned out to be close ?
they DID send out emails the day you said they wouldn't so.... WRONG on that point !!

my issue with you and many others here is that you state things as FACT, when they are really just your opinion or your guess

so im good

0]

The question now with FNL is when and where is the gurantee ticket email coming...?
talked to rep this morning and she said her manger is saying tickets will be sent on the 13th.

FNL really needs its Reps on the same page.
FNL's Twitter Rep is telling everyone who RSVP'd that winners will "Receive an email today with Ticket and further instructions for picking up your shoes."
I'm honestly surprised FNL used this draft process again, after the cluster last year with the incomplete link etc.
:nerd:

FNL's Twitter Rep is telling everyone who RSVP'd that winners will "Receive an email today with Ticket and further instructions for picking up your shoes."
I'm honestly surprised FNL used this draft process again, after the cluster last year with the incomplete link etc.

The process was fine for me and it relieved it's stores from dealing with the situation.

People act like it's not over a week away.

People just need to be patient.

Jessica from fnl advised me today that all tickets for drafted customer will be sent out on or before 11:59:59 tonight

The process was fine for me and it relieved it's stores from dealing with the situation.
People act like it's not over a week away.
People just need to be patient.

It has worked both years for me, as well, I'm just talking about FNL's end, dealing with all these cats calling and messaging about RSVPs etc. FNL's Reps have to be losing their minds.
As far as in-store you're absolutely correct. The Draft saved a lot of store managers from headaches, or worse.

Last edited:
Happy for all of you that got drafted, but I won't lie, it's little frustrating to go by the rules and enter once, and see some of y'all get 3-4 drafts. FNL can't even play by their own rules?

Online it is for me then. At least I'll be home this year as opposed to my hotel/Bred 11 fiasco.

Man, I feel like these kicks are gonna be mad easy to cop, online and in-store... like the Oreo Vs and Taxis.  Surprised that people are tripping 'bout this release already.

Man, I feel like these kicks are gonna be mad easy to cop, online and in-store... like the Oreo Vs and Taxis.  Surprised that people are tripping 'bout this release already.

There will be lots of these but sites will crash, cards will be declined, etc. I'm not sweating it but be prepared for the worst and have a backup plan.

that's right... im back with it airsully23... don't mind me tho :lol:

bored moment at work... don't wanna work... is it Saturday yet?
really ?:smh:

so im good

:rofl:

never said it was FACT but its a such things as putting 2 and 2 together. I definitely wasn't wrong either. you can discredit me all you want but at the end of the day, I drop more valid info than you and your facebook representative will do.

Its always somebody that says this in every thread I swear lol

ColdCity - Based on your avatar and nick I'm guessing you're from the Chi. I don't see how anyone that puts in a little bit of work fails to get these kicks. Especially if we're talking about a GR at House of Hoops on State St.

Last edited:
roll.gif

never said it was FACT but its a such things as putting 2 and 2 together. I definitely wasn't wrong either. you can discredit me all you want but at the end of the day, I drop more valid info than you and your facebook representative will do.
I thought your guess made ABSOLUTE sense from the first day I read it. Still holding on to hope for my email to come in..

I still think it is going to be crazy to get the gamma especially with how employees are constantly lying and catching an attitude when u ask them about the gamma 11s.

I usually call most dtlr shoecity footaction and footlockers and whenever I ask 1st if they are getting the 11s,2nd how are u releasing em,3rd what day will y'all be given out tickets. The last question is when I get the most attitude from em. Its been going on with past releases too. Baltimore area. I mean if they can't handle the constant questions then they should quit cuz it is their job to answer my questions

If you have been coppin js lately, this release should be a breeze. If u fail on raffles and dont wanna sit in the cold next week, just sit on finishline's jordan page (or find the link, not hard at all) bout 30 min before 8est (incase they wanna sneak in early like fear pack) keep refreshing and wait for your turn for the spa page to load. Never fails for the most part on GR jordans. Just be ready before 8 is the key. NDC pretty easy to cop also on GR. All about being prepared before 8 hits and youll have your shoe.

I usually call most dtlr shoecity footaction and footlockers and whenever I ask 1st if they are getting the 11s,2nd how are u releasing em,3rd what day will y'all be given out tickets. The last question is when I get the most attitude from em. Its been going on with past releases too. Baltimore area. I mean if they can't handle the constant questions then they should quit cuz it is their job to answer my questions

You can get through DTLR when you call?

They make up raffles for when they want to. I always get the, we're not sure when we're going to do it. Then, oh we had it earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom