• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
that's right... im back with it airsully23... don't mind me tho :lol:

bored moment at work... don't wanna work... is it Saturday yet?

got my call from champs last night for my taxis. Taxis, Gammas, Bred 1s, infared 3lab5s, preludes, christmas collection. Nike executives getting them bonus checks this holiday season

I'm salty I can't front. Thought I had the FL draft in the bag but alas, I'm going to have to find another way to get them, smh.

Only way this is over produced is if there are still pairs available in January. I'm thinking a million pairs should be standard for 11s

Only way this is over produced is if there are still pairs available in January. I'm thinking a million pairs should be standard for 11s

Read some where that number on these are around 750K...? Or is that someone just posting numbers...

Read some where that number on these are around 750K...? Or is that someone just posting numbers...

the person that said 750k is the same person that has been giving numbers on all of the Jordan releases lately. his name is matt something I think.

You mean Bred 11?... Doubled up on it... 1 pair each for the homie, and bro-in-law... Flipped the 5th one I caught on a restock... Yea I know, please be gentle!
tongue.gif
oh i thought you meant you're getting 5 pairs of gammas.   I was able to get 3 pairs of breds last year.   hoping to get 2 of the gammas this year.   1 for my personal collection and 1 to use as a beater

oh i thought you meant you're getting 5 pairs of gammas.   I was able to get 3 pairs of breds last year.   hoping to get 2 of the gammas this year.   1 for my personal collection and 1 to use as a beater

Oh... Yea I'm shooting for 5 Gamma 11 this year... 1 each for the wife, daughter, and bro-in-law. 2 for me... I want to do a blacked out custom with the extra pair.

Hoping that NDC have 2 pairs limit like they did for the Bred 11... I want to knock out 4 pairs in 1 transaction so I can use the 20% code I've been saving.

Last edited:

the person that said 750k is the same person that has been giving numbers on all of the Jordan releases lately. his name is matt something I think.

Do you know if he has been right or not?

Check him out @mattSOS. He's a sales analyst. I would take his info lightly, for his figures are just for US sales.

Back
Top Bottom