Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
everyone I kno is early copping on the 11’s cuz it's drama every year with em. I dnt blame em. but those preorder prices are rough tho

everyone I kno is early copping on the 11’s cuz it's drama every year with em. I dnt blame em. but those preorder prices are rough tho

Yea man... I would wait it out. The market will be flooded with these. Even if you struck out, you should be able to get these cheaper than what the pre-order sites are charging.

Last edited:
the person that said 750k is the same person that has been giving numbers on all of the Jordan releases lately. his name is matt something I think.

Matt doesn't give production numbers, only approximate of what's sold retail after the fact.

People badger him all day wanting to know production numbers. He's way nicer about it than I would be.

Got drafted here... they said i gotta be there 8am but I might win an RSVP at NTNY... hopefully FNL pick up window is an all day type thing so I can go right after my NT RSVP

No email for me so I guess I gotta put feet to cement man. :x

My co worker got hers early. Tell me what yall think: real or knock offs:

[ATTACHMENT=5244]20131211_120631.jpeg (303k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

The question now with FNL is when and where is the gurantee ticket email coming...?

No email for me so I guess I gotta put feet to cement man. :x

My co worker got hers early. Tell me what yall think: real or knock offs:

[ATTACHMENT=5244]20131211_120631.jpeg (303k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Isn't the shoe box for the XI much different than what is pictured? So I'm a bit skeptical of authenticity.

Oh... Yea I'm shooting for 5 Gamma 11 this year... 1 each for the wife, daughter, and bro-in-law. 2 for me... I want to do a blacked out custom with the extra pair.

Hoping that NDC have 2 pairs limit like they did for the Bred 11... I want to knock out 4 pairs in 1 transaction so I can use the 20% code I've been saving.

Whats the deal with that 20% code bro?

Got drafted here... they said i gotta be there 8am but I might win an RSVP at NTNY... hopefully FNL pick up window is an all day type thing so I can go right after my NT RSVP

Last year NTNY had a large window for the 11s, should be the same this year if production numbers are the same....

Isn't the shoe box for the XI much different than what is pictured? So I'm a bit skeptical of authenticity.

I know the box for GS is a regular box but I dunno. To me they still look off. She ordered them from copkickz.com....I never heard of them!!

Oh... Yea I'm shooting for 5 Gamma 11 this year... 1 each for the wife, daughter, and bro-in-law. 2 for me... I want to do a blacked out custom with the extra pair.

Hoping that NDC have 2 pairs limit like they did for the Bred 11... I want to knock out 4 pairs in 1 transaction so I can use the 20% code I've been saving.

Whats the deal with that 20% code bro?

nike has been known to give out promo codes when they have issues with orders. mainly cancellations or nike id products.

entered 8 drafts in atl and nothing
mean.gif
Where were you putting in for at bro ? I won FnL raffle, but gotta go to Gainesville to cop...

Back
Top Bottom