Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Retrohead182 No disrespect taken.... but when you call a ftl and they tell you to be outside the mall 3 hours before it opens I find that a bit odd don't you.. Especially since I never did the FTL ticket system before

Last edited:
like wise but I swear it feel so good in the Chi right now cause it's been freezing[emoji]127938[/emoji]
lol snows coming though, should be in the 30s in a couple days 
nthat.gif

quick question for those who have been through the process before. When i pick up my rsvp'd pair, can i also grab another pair of the first come first serve sizes or is it a separate line altogether? 

Yeah, no separate line here. Just had to wait til 10 for any remaining pairs.

Yeah, no separate line here. Just had to wait til 10 for any remaining pairs.
ended up calling back, i'd have to get back in line to pick up any extra pairs i'd want instead of being able to buy it with my rsvp'd pair. I guess it's only fair to but I'd just be a target in line with a box of gammas lol. 

@Retrohead182 No disrespect taken.... but when you call a ftl and they tell you to be outside the mall 3 hours before it opens I find that a bit odd don't you.. Especially since I never did the FTL ticket system before
So it's for a guaranteed ticket??

@WeezyR1
 don't you get all the limited releases? could have sworn you won like 2 pairs of Fear Vs
the GR gods are not with you sir :lol:  

Nope. I had to pay people to stand in line to get those and the plan originally was to get my size. The place they went to literally sold only 3 pair total so I still didnt get my size. If I ever have to win anything, its a bust always.

Last edited:
Yeah they were supposed to be Sunday and some of them still are like VF. But if you call around to the other FL's in the Bay, they're all done. They held their Gamma raffles earlier this week.
THIS!! Called also to get the same response. Sucks because employees give their "homies" a heads up and they are the ones that stack up on the releases.

Yeah.... its not a raffle or sweepstakes
Oh ok yea ppl will camp for guaranteed tickets. Depends on your area like how many pairs do your stores usually get vs. the hype in your area. Idk about arriving 3 hours before but I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few heads already there earlier. Mine starts at 9am and mall opens at 8am so I plan to be in the parking lot at 7:30am just to play safe and see how that turns out for me. My area sells out of releases quick.

Oh ok yea ppl will camp for guaranteed tickets. Depends on your area like how many pairs do your stores usually get vs. the hype in your area. Idk about arriving 3 hours before but I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few heads already there earlier. Mine starts at 9am and mall opens at 8am so I plan to be in the parking lot at 7:30am just to play safe and see how that turns out for me. My area sells out of releases quick.
no I tried that before with bel-air 5s and the line was crazy long like 100 and the fact that these are 11s I would get there at 7:00am or even 6:00 to be surely on the safe side.

thats sweet you can go at 730 in my area at 730 I am 40 back

Last edited:
no I tried that before with bel-air 5s and the line was crazy long like 100 and the fact that these are 11s I would get there at 7:00am or even 6:00 to be surely on the safe side.

thats sweet you can go at 730 in my are 730 I am 40 back
I was leaning more towards 7am which I should do. I wouldn't compare these to the bel air 5s though. And you gotta remember almost everywhere is getting these there will be plenty.

I was leaning more towards 7am which I should do. I wouldn't compare these to the bel air 5s though. And you gotta remember almost everywhere is getting these there will be plenty.
yea at least do 7am and also remember that every store is not doing guaranteed tickets so thats why I think getting their more ahead of time is better. Goodluck tho

I kind of want these but it's just the Xmas gifts have me behind and I need to work on some School stuff. . Anyone in MD in need just PM me, willing to help a fellow NT.

yea at least do 7am and also remember that every store is not doing guaranteed tickets so thats why I think getting their more ahead of time is better. Goodluck tho
I def agree with you. Guaranteed tickets basically the same as gettin your pair right then and there. Thanks fam same to you coppin if you haven't already

Back
Top Bottom