Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NikeDallas didn't have a separate line for FCFS when I picked up my RSVP pairs, the few times I did it. Just had people lingering around, so I assume if they still have your size, you can get another pair.
cool, hopefully it wont be too difficult getting a gs size lol. 

quick question for those who have been through the process before. When i pick up my rsvp'd pair, can i also grab another pair of the first come first serve sizes or is it a separate line altogether? 

They might not necessarily do FCFS at 10am either.

Any chance I'll be able to trade my pair of gammas for a pair of blk/royal 1's? [emoji]128526[/emoji]

:rofl: Nice joke

Heads up to my Bay Area folk: A majority of the Foot Locker's out here already did their damn tickets :smh: .

It sucks that they did that. I thought they would be on Sunday, but I called today to double check and a lot of them said they handled this earlier in the week. This blows

Heads up to my Bay Area folk: A majority of the Foot Locker's out here already did their damn tickets :smh: .

It sucks that they did that. I thought they would be on Sunday, but I called today to double check and a lot of them said they handled this earlier in the week. This blows

The guy I spoke to said the procedures changed from last week. The taxi raffle was last Wed and Thurs. But the gammas are Sun and Mon. They just got an email from corp to change it. At first, it was just Sun. But a lot of complaints came in, so they extended it to Mon.

The guy I spoke to said the procedures changed from last week. The taxi raffle was last Wed and Thurs. But the gammas are Sun and Mon. They just got an email from corp to change it. At first, it was just Sun. But a lot of complaints came in, so they extended it to Mon.
Yeah they were supposed to be Sunday and some of them still are like VF. But if you call around to the other FL's in the Bay, they're all done. They held their Gamma raffles earlier this week.

I won a FL raffle. 

Thing is I pre-ordered these 11s for about $50 over retail (including shipping, taxes, etc.) I'm thinking of doubling up, and letting a pair go for close to what I paid for the pre order to break even. 

I suspect it may be more hassle than it is worth though. 

Heads up to my Bay Area folk: A majority of the Foot Locker's out here already did their damn tickets
mean.gif

What part of the Bay? East Bay? SF? South Bay? North Bay? All of the above...

What part of the Bay? East Bay? SF? South Bay? North Bay? All of the above...

All of the above. I only called a few from East bay though and those malls do it through security on Sunday/Monday. But I advise to call whichever ones you plan on hitting yourself to double check.

So I find out I'm not the only one that RSVP and still haven't gotten my ticket yet. Even finishline on Twitter is saying that

On the 9th. I've dm finishline. All they say is I'm not the only one and they will contact the email draft team

^^^ that's what I came in here checking for. with all this talk of snow and stuff, I aint trying to run nowhere this weekend

Well I finally got my second ticket for the 11s yesterday so to everyone that is still waiting on 2nd ticket don't worry.. also go to the I store and talk to your finishline manger or ahead of staff.. But like I said no worries. This week has prolly been one of the best weeks in a while.. got a call today that I have won my raffle for the taxi 12 and then I got gamma 11 second email earlier this week.. I'm super happy right about now....

Does anybody know how ftl in Kings Plaza will be handing out there tickets on Sunday?

^^^ that's what I came in here checking for. with all this talk of snow and stuff, I aint trying to run nowhere this weekend
You guys just really need to pick up a phone. No disrespect at all it's just that everyone is doing things differently. For example the closest malls by me one is doing guaranteed tickets and the other is doing raffles till 6pm. Better to call direct instead of asking on here and possibly getting a wrong answer know what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom