Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cats over here in Glen Burnie camping and its suppose to snow. I have a final in the morn so online or bust

Last edited:
[quote name="retrohead182"

Resale? I'd rather catch the flu then pay resale or preorder prices on these. Love em but I don't got it like that
honestly I hate the cold and dont want to catch flu but I would just try online. Can be nice and cozy in my bed ordering kickz

Last edited:
Just found out there was an FNL recently built around me, might hit it up to see if there's any extra pairs come RD

anybody have any news on what time i should be there for a houston realease
if its for a raffle ticket then there's no rush but if its for guaranteed tickets get their between 1-2 hours before time. But mainly just do your homework on that spot so you will kno for sure.

In ten years do you think people will covet these or forget about them?
a lot of people will regret on passing on em and realize how dope they actually were just like how most retros are selling out today that sat on shelves their previous release. This shoe will probably be considered a clasic in ten years.

cant believe these come out next saturday
laugh.gif

came so quick
yes sir, looking forward to it!

In ten years do you think people will covet these or forget about them?

Personally, I feel they are forgetable. I don't think anyone will covet these. There's going to be a lot of hype this year just like any other 11's that drop around this time.......but unlike the Bred's, this colorway is not something I can see people still thinking about 10 years from now. Probably the worst colorway of 11's i've seen to date.

Look how easy the taxis were guys? Jk

Sz13 waiting at ndc and spa on finishline

Oooooh but these gammas are gonna be so easy to get.

Fools

Personally, I feel they are forgetable. I don't think anyone will covet these. There's going to be a lot of hype this year just like any other 11's that drop around this time.......but unlike the Bred's, this colorway is not something I can see people still thinking about 10 years from now. Probably the worst colorway of 11's i've seen to date.
Out of all the XI's that have released as a December release, these are the worst, the fact that is an XI saves it....

Back
Top Bottom