Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
for 185 if you cop these to ball in you obviously worry about looking cool on the court instead of playing well on the court

these are dope imo. ldef. liking the all black midsole. bout time they did that. def. copping these. majority of ppl saying "pass" "garbage" etc will all be trying to cop come rd talkin bout "they grew on me." never fails. mark my words.

:lol:

I gotta say I'm on the fence about these and need to see more pictures.  However, I understand where a lot of you are coming from because it looks like JB trollin giving us these black columbia wanna be's to create more hype for 2014 xmas when theyll probably drop the columbias.

these are dope imo. ldef. liking the all black midsole. bout time they did that. def. copping these. majority of ppl saying "pass" "garbage" etc will all be trying to cop come rd talkin bout "they grew on me." never fails. mark my words.

:lol:
TRU!!! Im coppin 2 i like black midsole but turning one pair to white midsole to maybe halfway ease my need for space jams:smokin

Any non OG color way can be rocked daily soo yeah I'll copp & rock em every Sunday. Ohh yeah I've been here since 99 soo don't fake my original account was mysteriously deleted during the 'Big change up.'8)

I can't tell f the patent leather is black or a deep deep blue. What do you think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom