Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow families are really out there in the snow for a raffle ticket. My goodness the thirst is at a skyrocket level. :smh:

Anyone know what the lines in the bay area are like?

Was going to use as trade bait for Bel air 5's........with this thirst, it is a whole new ball game.

went out for a reserve ticket at the HOH in Frisco(Dallas Tx) 

and they had one pair per size and about 200 people there by 10

i was at least number 13 in line

it was unorganized the security changed the whole process 

by saying we couldn't line up outside the door even though the day earlier 

they let it happen for the Taxis and every release before that

we told the security over and over that they must be crazy if they expect 

200 people to line up quietly at 7 AM

and not to my surprise that's exactly how it was going to be but me and the 

the guys up front held our ground all that just to be let down

the dude at the front of the line lined up at 3 pm that afternoon after

striking out for the taxis and after that you had cats making horrible size changes

just to get a reserve ticket dude in front of my wears a size 12 just like me but went 

down to a size 10 just because it was the biggest size they had left 
roll.gif
mean.gif

so it online or nothing for me I never had any issues with finishline so thats my go to website 

I have to admit Im a little salty not because i didnt get the ticket but how much of a waste of time and energy that was 
mean.gif

well at least me and some of the fellas in the line did a good deed 

it was a 12 year old young cat with dreads in the line with us for the taxis and the ticket as well

when the little homie was asking people to just get in a single line like the security officer

one of the dudes in the back way back of the line replied (nah n!##@) so we all agreed to let 

young dude skip everybody and get his pair so his could get out of there with his parents
pimp.gif

Never Again I Say 

These pics :smh:
Online or bust it is. Me and a friend were talking about when we think this hype will die down for the holiday XI releases. I told him the Columbia XI might be next and then 2015 is the 30th anniversary. The madness will never stop.

Last edited:
Only time of year I miss working at Foot locker. A few other spots out here around Charlotte I could fool with but it wouldn't seem worth it to me. I'll pass on these.

Sister in law just came through in the clutch with a guaranteed pair. Sucks that people that actually want a pair have to go through all of these hurdles

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]every year it turns up! When the Columbias drop.[emoji]128584[/emoji]they better find a new system for this all together cause they'll be opening the gates of hell[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128682[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] for a piece of heaven[emoji]128591[/emoji] be safe and enjoy this gamma blue holiday

This is ridiculous for a pair of kicks thank god I'm not copping this shoe. Can't imagine being out in the cold just to wait to get a ticket

^^^I realized its not hype anymore. Whether we like it or not this release is common knowledge to a lot of those out christmas shopping. Look at the crowd pics...all demographics were out in force today..oan..shout out to that infant with that bad *** cough that survived being held out in Pgs line since 4 this morn..and the dumbass mom still stuck out.

Back
Top Bottom