• I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its the same way in chicago
mean.gif
brah like for real its pissing me off 

it was smooth to get the taxis depending on where you

was but damn a raffle for pre school shoes like really brah

^^^I realized its not hype anymore. Whether we like it or not this release is common knowledge to a lot of those out christmas shopping. Look at the crowd pics...all demographics were out in force today..oan..shout out to that infant with that bad *** cough that survived being held out in Pgs line since 4 this morn..and the dumbass mom still stuck out.
same thing happen when I got the Taxis had a baby in a stroller like ***** go home

then on top of that she saw the line was about 200 deep and went home

yo *** wasnt supposed to be here to begin with

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]every year it turns up! When the Columbias drop.[emoji]128584[/emoji]they better find a new system for this all together cause they'll be opening the gates of hell[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128682[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] for a piece of heaven[emoji]128591[/emoji] be safe and enjoy this gamma blue holiday

I hope they release next year, because I don't like Columbias.

^^^I realized its not hype anymore. Whether we like it or not this release is common knowledge to a lot of those out christmas shopping. Look at the crowd pics...all demographics were out in force today..oan..shout out to that infant with that bad *** cough that survived being held out in Pgs line since 4 this morn..and the dumbass mom still stuck out.
I can't man. That's just trifling 
mean.gif

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]every year it turns up! When the Columbias drop.[emoji]128584[/emoji]they better find a new system for this all together cause they'll be opening the gates of hell[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128682[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] for a piece of heaven[emoji]128591[/emoji] be safe and enjoy this gamma blue holiday
yup that'll be nuts

^^^I realized its not hype anymore. Whether we like it or not this release is common knowledge to a lot of those out christmas shopping. Look at the crowd pics...all demographics were out in force today
Last year while I was in line for Breds, folks just got in line and didn't even know what the **** for. Literally asking me what the line was for while standing in it! So yeah, you're right. The fact that the release is on a Saturday will make it beastly as well. Folks with no tickets will still be there.

Last edited:
Up at FTL trying the get my nephew a foamposits ticket and it's 100+ deep just for the gammas. Sad part it's only raffle tickets being given out

Just got back from Valley Fair Mall (Bay Area) got myself entered in the Raffle at HOH, was able to get in and get out. No lines or any craziness of that sort. Shiekh shoes has you enter a raffle online now, but you have to go into the store to get the store specific code to enter. Overall pretty chill out here in the South Bay, probably hit up Eastridge or Great Mall sometime later today or tomorrow.

I don't see why all the stores don't implement the finishline draft policy. A lot less headache for the employees

Still on the fence about these. Won a size 8.5 at my local Finishline. It's gonna be a game time decision. 
ohwell.gif

The demand for these are insane Ima be lucky enough to get one pair feels like a limited release...at least one pair from the 9 raffle tickets I got

Looking at these pictures, I'm super grateful that I was selected for Finishline's draft. I wouldn't have bothered to go out and wait in the lines anyway but it's still nice to even know that I won't have to stress online

Back
Top Bottom