Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
at the local mall, i'm always amazed at the amount of people signing up for the raffle... & thought its for free shoes!

the employees doesn't help either... even when they ask all they tell 'em : oh its a raffle for these jordans & if you win, we will call you.. (never mentions its just a chance to buy)

so the last time i was picking up on rd, this one lady happily brought her winning raffle ticket & was shocked she still have to pay hundreds of $$$ & she went nuts
roll.gif

thanks for ruining everyones else's chances
laugh.gif

Was able to grab two guaranteed tickets this morning. There was about 100 people in line at my local HoH. They roughly had 150-175 pairs. Everyone in line got a pair and then some. :smokin

Absolute madness just for a raffle ticket.

Do they do guaranteed tix in LA? I've never came across a place that did.

Fnl is still jacking my chain about not sending me my ticket for winning my draft. They've admitted on twitter so hopefully it gets settled soon.

Never seen so many hypebeasts nt I mean this was one of my worst experiences with 11s. People was camping as if it was for guaranteed tickets and didn't even know it was a damn raffle. Some people didn't even know the damn name of the shoe smh. I never seen so many replica shoes in my life one dude had on rep galaxy foams and another with rep red October yeezy 2 and both of them was telling everone that they ordered them online as if they were authentic. This was by no means an easy cop as of right now. Hopefully I'll win one of the four raffle tickets I got and salute to all the people and niketalkers that entered fnl draft cuz y'all did the smart and right move. Congrats to you all and goodluck to all who still hunting for em.

yeah i mean there were 0 ppl when i picked up my ticket at noon at FTL in Sommersville. but i heard they got robbed this morning; when the manager was opening the door they bum rushed but only took low-hyped shoes though :rofl:  

Lmaoooo^ really..wow gammas brought out the bammas

University Mall in Tampa ?

Yessir. I don't like going to that mall for releases. The recent raffles have been an improvement. But at least they're trying to avoid the madness of release day. The International Mall has decided to do a FCFS. SMH, not the wisest decision for this shoe.

I can only imagine Florida Mall.

Yessir. I don't like going to that mall for releases. The recent raffles have been an improvement. But at least they're trying to avoid the madness of release day. The International Mall has decided to do a FCFS. SMH, not the wisest decision for this shoe.

I can only imagine Florida Mall.

University isn't that bad to me, a lot of ppl consider it hood but I love the hood. International isn't my cup of tea, to high class and stuck up... Even during the days when footlocker would open 8am it wasn't that bad

University isn't that bad to me, a lot of ppl consider it hood but I love the hood. International isn't my cup of tea, to high class and stuck up... Even during the days when footlocker would open 8am it wasn't that bad
me too i love university, it isnt as bad as it used to be but the thing i hate about that place is the fact that nobody knows whats going on and will lie to you just to get you away from them.

At Lakeforest there was a lady who got there around 6am with a newborn. It was way too cold for that ish and she knew we were all looking/judging so she goes "What?! You want me to leave my baby at home, alone?!" Like either was a good option. Felt so bad for the baby. Especially because my feet still feel frozen!!

Just hit up santa anita mall in arcadia (los angeles) about an hour ago walked in walked out smooth. Raffle all day today

people and their priorities, saw a guy complaining on FB because he got taken for a ride and didnt have money to buy his kids presents because this guy sent him fakes. um im pretty sure even if they were real u would have the same amount of money as now and still couldnt buy your kids presents. Some sneaker people are true idiots and have no grasp on reality and what it takes to be a man, get your priorities in line and no shoe is a priority over your family EVER. Ive had to sell grails to make ends meet and didnt complain about it, some need to suck it up and stop being cry babies

me too i love university, it isnt as bad as it used to be but the thing i hate about that place is the fact that nobody knows whats going on and will lie to you just to get you away from them.

It's definitely hood mixed with college kids. It's no joke when there is a FCFS, since the old ghost chair or rotating college kid can pretty much guarantee it'll be tough to get certain releases. Also, the employees there seem grime compared to others. Perfect example is nobody knows what's going on despite the official FTL and Co website says otherwise.

International seems a little more civilized but they don't get a lot of shoes.

Miami/Broward is better to me, definitely more opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom