• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

evilside  are you in to shoes like that, or do you just do this rsvp/bot stuff
of the jordan silhouettes - i prefer the 6s over everything. next year is gonna be a problem. 
ES, you in the DMV huh?
nerd.gif
naw. i just reposted a photo someone posted.  but i grew up in the DMV. friends/family/love ones are located there. so i am there often.
ES did u wait in line for the raffle?
i dont wait in line - unless i have absolutely nothing to do.  

yall realize half the people in line dont een know anything and just think they might win free shoes right?

Waiting in line is bad enough in ideal weather, some of these pictures got my toes feeling numb.

Last edited:
yall realize half the people in line dont een know anything and just think they might win free shoes right?

Naw, people know. A lot of people were just in line yesterday and word got out.

We live in a social media age.

You can quickly text someone and tell them when and where.

my head hurts looking at these ppl lining up for RAFFLE tickets, not even guaranteed pair..are you kidding me????? NDC sat morning should be ok if you are competent

The DMV is no joke. I am near bmore and folks were rowdy for this release, but it was worse yesterday for the Taxi's

Last edited:
im trying to get info on the black/red release at university, if anyone here in tampa finds out please let me know because im thinking about lining up on 12/27 after they close and seeing what happens so i can get my pair and maybe bring along a buddy so i can get 2 pairs and maybe help someone out in the process

im trying to get info on the black/red release at university, if anyone here in tampa finds out please let me know because im thinking about lining up on 12/27 after they close and seeing what happens so i can get my pair and maybe bring along a buddy so i can get 2 pairs and maybe help someone out in the process
i hear you.. i would be down to line up for these, but where i live will not be getting them

Filled out some raffle tickets toda. Hopefully I can get my size. I was the only person who filled out a ticket for the taxis in my size. Hope that is the same with these. Copped the gamma shirt with my rewards just in case.

The DMV is no joke. I am near bmore and folks were rowdy for this release, but it was worse yesterday for the Taxi's
I was at Towson Mall yesterday morning to scoop the Miami Nights & people were at HOH acting ridiculous over the Taxi's. The manager told everyone before he let customers in that they were all sold out but people STILL entered and asked about them (probably due to us being able to watch the employees purchase their pairs lol 

Towson did their raffle already ?
I know HOH did theres today. I overheard the manager telling someone that asked yesterday during the Taxi madness. Not sure about the other stores. I secured mine through the Finishline online draft if that's why you were asking 

I was at Towson Mall yesterday morning to scoop the Miami Nights & people were at HOH acting ridiculous over the Taxi's. The manager told everyone before he let customers in that they were all sold out but people STILL entered and asked about them (probably due to us being able to watch the employees purchase their pairs lol 
I heard Towson was kinda shady

Who here in the DMV wants to join me in a luxurious 8 person tent outside one of the DTLR's? (Translation: I'm a tiny girl and I'll need you to save my life if somebody tries to kidnap me)

I think this is what it's going to come down to.

Which dmv are you referring to? Most are doing a raffle.

Back
Top Bottom