Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey technology types...would it be better have my phone on LTE or my wireless network when I try for these (i'm also going to be using a laptop on the wireless to try)?

Am I the only ones not feeling the gamma 11s?
I don't care for them. But be thankful this is one we can sit out. People I know who want these shoes are sweating bullets right about now. and I thought this would be easier than previous holiday releases.

There isn't too many feelings in the world worst than wanting a shoe and not knowing if you'll have it or not. I have a sense of relief that I'm not  in for this one.

Last edited:
all the worry over not getting called back is no worry, so long as you have an ok connection, awake before 8 on saturday and competent you should be able to secure a pair, maybe go back in for a second pair if you're quick enough.....

So you made a 60 mile round trip to get a ticket, but you are not sure u want to make it to pick up the guaranteed pair of shoes ? But u rather waste a few hrs, online hitting f5 and watching the spa page of FNL ? Alrighty then
I only went out there for the Kobe raffle initially since their HoH was one of the 5 in SoCal, afterwards I just decided to get some gamma raffles for the heck of it. lol

I don't care for them. But be thankful this is one we can sit out. People I know who want these shoes are sweating bullets right about now. and I thought this would be easier than previous holiday releases.

There isn't too many feelings in the world worst than wanting a shoe and not knowing if you'll have it or not. I have a sense of relief that I'm not in for this one.

There's a whole lot of feelings in the world worse than worrying about buying a luxury item.

Last edited:
There's a whole lot of feelings in the world worse than worrying about buying a luxury item.
This. I say it every Christmas. 
nthat.gif

Someone is going to learn a VALUABLE lesson about authentic vs fake on ebay. I watched an auction that ended for "Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Gamma Blue sz 13 (REPS)" after 17 bids at $295.00 last night. I even wrote the seller to ensure what "REPS" meant and it is exactly what you think. People have to read and do the research on their ebay purchases, smh. I reported the seller, but he will probably still get paid. Disgusting :smh:

Hope the winner wasn't someone's mother trying to do right by her child for Christmas.

Last edited:
Yah I was getting raffle tickets for the kobes. They said they made calls on monday

Last edited:
I been through everything, Bruh. I'm probably the only member of Niketalk that has been hospitalized over a pair sneakers (wouldn't joke about something so sensitive) and that was NOTHING COMPARE TO STRIKING OUT. Everybody is different. We all have different views on life as well as sneakers. But for me, when I actually want a shoe (which these days is rare) there's few things in this world more important. But that's just me.

Last edited:
I been through everything, Bruh. I'm probably the only member of Niketalk that has been hospitalized over a pair sneakers (wouldn't joke about something so sensitive) and that was NOTHING COMPARE TO STRIKING OUT. Everybody is different. We all have different views on life as well as sneakers. But for me, when I actually want a shoe (which these days is rare) there's few things in this world more important. But that's just me.

Haha my man wont joke, but being laid up in the hospital isnt as bad as missing out ? On shoes you can buy later

First time i heard a hospital bill being easier to deal with than missing shoes

^FYI: When it's a robbery you ain't gotta pay any hospital bill. I didn't.  And resell prices will soon rival any bill you can think of at this rate.

How did you get hospitalized? I'm thinking it can't be a sports injury

^FYI: When it's a robbery you ain't gotta pay any hospital bill. I didn't.  And resell prices will soon rival any bill you can think of at this rate.

That comment proves you have never had a real hospital bill.

Luckily u caught who robbed u and they were held accountable. Cuz thats the only way its free

Dude you need to get your priorities fixed...

-Philippines getting demolished like every 2 days
-Around 1.000,.000 people homeless in America and much much more around the globe
-870 million people (YES THATS 870,000,000) suffer from undernourishment globally . Thats 870 mil who CANT AFFORD A MEAL.

And you re trying to tell me that WORRYING ABOUT COPPING MY JAYS AINT THE WORST FEELING but all this crap is?

COT DAM COMMUNIST.

Last edited:
How did you get hospitalized? I'm thinking it can't be a sports injury
Again FYI: Don't go to Oakland, CA without an accessible firearm (if you can help it don't go at all you've been warned. IT AINT LA). I learned my lesson. It was over shoes but it could have just as easily been over anything. We're way off topic.

Last edited:
I see on the nike launch calender there is still no talk of TLO.  Even if that changes in the next few days, would it apply to GS sizes.  I have no interest in this release, but my little sister has to have them. My real question is will this be shoe be obtainable the old fashioned way in GS sizes. Online of course.

^BRO, NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE BUT IF BY NOW YOU HAVEN'T LEARNED THAT THE WORLD DOESN'T GIVE A S**** ABOUT POOR PEOPLE AND THE LESS FORTUNATE, YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

No offense taken.By trying to prove that we should 'accept' that this world has become ****** , and do nothing about it you are only offending yourself.

Last edited:
No offense taken.By trying to prove that we should 'accept' that this world has become ****** , and do nothing about it you are only offending yourself.
QFT. people act like just because the majority acts a certain way, they must follow suit

learn to be a good person. get over your materalistic *** self and realize there are bigger things to be worrying about in this world than $200 sneakers 
mean.gif

HoH called me on monday to let me know my ticket got pulled for the gammas but my girlfriend threw my ticket away lol just my luck. I had to show them an ID at the time for the raffle anyway I could just show them my ID and some random ticket and still get my shoes?
something like this happened to me, i just showed up with my ID and i was good...but the cats at my local HOH know me so that helped...good luck, fam..

Back
Top Bottom