Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

laugh.gif
    Sorry bruh, just trying to ease some of that tension in here
lol all good fam, however if i don't get my pair tomorrow it might be a different story, still none locked

Not really a fan of these at all, but I want to snag a pair of these just so I have a chance to trade them for the Taxis.

Still sick about not getting them joints.

Last edited:
If any one has a store near them with a 7.5 still available can someone please message my local store didn't get any 7.5. Please and thanks

Everybody, calm down. Foot Locker just announced a release date for the Yeezys on the 27th next week, so you know what shoe everybody will be going for.

That lil bit of info has single handily, sucked the beast out of this thread

And I ain't mad one bit

Last edited:
Just got a reminder email from FNL to pick em up tomorrow. :D

Last edited:
my wife just got the shiekh email from Eastridge Mall San Jose.... 2 pairs now still struggling for that 6.5y.

Still no email from the 4 Shiekhs I'm in the raffle for. Looks like it might be that time to pepper my angus for an online cop.

I'm surprised quite a few members got emails from Shiekhs given that the codes were posted online for everyone to enter.

also, heads up norcal ( i was ready to take a 6 hour drive ), pm me for info, this isn't a trade, sell, buy, etc

this is a free information that i'm willing to provide to NT members.

Struck out on all raffles. I just never seem to get lucky. going to try my luck online usually works for me although i kept getting error messages on taxi release lol

I just got a call from Finishline rerouting me to a different store due to all the mayham around Columbus last week they are not releasing them at Polaris Fashion Place... 
mean.gif
 @ people that don't know how to act

Back
Top Bottom