Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i know them people aint really lined up like that? somebody needs to drive a dump truck out there and drop pounds of trash all over them losers...

Everybody, calm down. Foot Locker just announced a release date for the Yeezys on the 27th next week, so you know what shoe everybody will be going for.

Help for a first-timer who got a twitter RSVP response for NTSF...to anyone who has got in before, do the doors open at 7am for anyone who got a response?  Can we go in and shop around as well at 7am?  TIA.

i hope everybody that wants a pair get's a pair safely, but if not, there's always these
roll.gif

Help for a first-timer who got a twitter RSVP response for NTSF...to anyone who has got in before, do the doors open at 7am for anyone who got a response?  Can we go in and shop around as well at 7am?  TIA.

you could probably call and ask. would get your a Q and A session you may need.

About to go to the mall with old itunes gift cards from work, pizzas, and warm drinks from starbucks hoping one of my retail spots will let me walk out the door with a pair today. I struck out with the concords. I struck out with the breds. (Got 2 pairs from goodwill later). Im a old man. Im gonna need a ensure and nap after this post. I cry to thy shoe lord "I beggeth of you a chance for thine gammas". All I want to do is just cop one fresh pair of XIs

Back
Top Bottom