Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hopefully the data speed on my phone is fast enough for me to order online in vegas. Normally my data lags in vegas

YES IM GLAD THE RED OCTOBER COMING OUT I KNOW I CAN GET MY GAMMA 11S NOW YESSSSSSSSSSSS OH YEA U GUESSED IT SHIEKH AINT EMAIL ME

Last edited:
Those that won the shiekh raffle, are y'all from the West Coast? Hopin' y'all that have won so far are from the east so I still have hope of gettin an email later on this afternoon haha.

It should mean something that the Yeezy's being released on Dec. 27 affects the Gamma thread. The 3lab5 the afterwards...
mean.gif
 That being said it's gonna be a expensive December. 

Those that won the shiekh raffle, are y'all from the West Coast? Hopin' y'all that have won so far are from the east so I still have hope of gettin an email later on this afternoon haha.

I don't think there's any Shiekhs in the East Coast... I could be wrong though? Still hoping to get an email from them. lol

Went to local hibbet sports today and they were suposed to give out tickets, but after after a ton of ignorant people kept cutting and doing stupid **** they decided to do a raffle. 

I'm pretty much left with just trying to get them online. Does anyone know if JimmyJazz still does releases at midnight? And do you guys think these will be hard to cop tomorrow morning from places like NDC or champs?

Shiekh's Instagram page posted that winners were announced. I'm guessin' those of us that haven't received an email yet got assed out. Idk how I entered codes for 4 different stores and still didn't get em. Luck ain't on my side on this release lol.

Went to local hibbet sports today and they were suposed to give out tickets, but after after a ton of ignorant people kept cutting and doing stupid **** they decided to do a raffle. 

I'm pretty much left with just trying to get them online. Does anyone know if JimmyJazz still does releases at midnight? And do you guys think these will be hard to cop tomorrow morning from places like NDC or champs?

It shouldn't be but who knows... I think these are one of the scenarios that GS sizes might sell out faster than the mens. I believe it happened on the Bred 11 last year.

Last edited:
Shiekh's Instagram page posted that winners were announced. I'm guessin' those of us that haven't received an email yet got assed out. Idk how I entered codes for 4 different stores and still didn't get em. Luck ain't on my side on this release lol.

It says that "Raffle winners are BEING announced"... It seems like they still sending out emails and not done yet.

Back
Top Bottom