Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've ordered from JD a handful of times and never really had any problems expect with a pair of AM1's

JD sports doesnt even let customers know what size there ordering if its UK or not... LOL how many people are gonna order the wrong size. But sizes are def. availble. 

whenever you see a 6 available under mens its always UK for future reference there is no size 6 mens US

Last edited:
Sizes displayed are UK? they still have sizes up keep checking.

they are UK sizes; looks like they are out now but they put up almost a full size run again but they went quickly

I'm not buying them; I just figured I'd help out

I love the annual XI threads; it's always entertaining :lol:

Last edited:
whats the trick for free shipping on fnl again? think it had something to do with editing your address.
you talking about the line of finish ? yeah, they caught on to that a few months ago 
mean.gif
   made my wc coupons just about worthless for online cops

Last edited:
Finally got my size 14 ticket from a local mom and pop. Picking them up at 8. That makes 3 pair I am walking away with. Still going to try my hand at NDC for kicks. Grabbed the last few releases successfully off of there.

whenever you see a 6 available under mens its always UK for future reference there is no size 6 mens US
Great point. The UK sites I have used in the past have the US conversion in the pull down tab when your ordering.

All gone now! damn...these things are moving. Welp good luck yall cant wait to read about it tomorrow.

bruh you're either trolling or asinine assumptions like the one you just made come naturally to you......
I think that if you try to get them at 8 am your chances are pretty decent. Asinine assupmtions? the sneaker is 1 per customer.. even if they made half as many black and red 11s as last year you still got a pretty good shot. 

But okay. 

Call it what u want bro, I searched for them earlier and coudlnt find them. That's what these forums are for, get off your high horse

Hey NTr's I need some help.
I haven't purchased from NDC in a while.

What's the Jordan xi gamma blue page link,
I would also appreciate if anyone could provide the Kobe 3 prelude link.
DONT FLAME, I can't sift through 200+ pages. I'm impatient, and lazy.

soo much for shiekhs... i signed up for 8 different local stores, using 3 different emails... for a total of 24 entries and not one gawd damn email back.. smh

Call it what u want bro, I searched for them earlier and coudlnt find them. That's what these forums are for, get off your high horse

and get off ur dumb ish... u been on here too long to be asking commonly know question. Like footlocker and co hide links.... its plain as day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom