Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think that if you try to get them at 8 am your chances are pretty decent. Asinine assupmtions? the sneaker is 1 per customer.. even if they made half as many black and red 11s as last year you still got a pretty good shot. 

But okay. 

No. Thats dumb.

Last year ndc was hell and sz13 was gone instantly. By 8:00:20.

Even if Half the black n red xi numbers? Even dumber

No xmas xi are a walk in the park.

Everyone I know was able to get off NDC with ease last year. I personally got a 13 with no prob for my friend, then when i bought them, my freind called and already secured a 13. Then if you waited a few minutes TONS of people dropped them from the cart. I think the 11's are the shoe that nike HAS to produce from now on when they drop this close to christmas, just to prevent riots and the like.

struck out on every raffle

frown.gif

Everyone I know was able to get off NDC with ease last year. I personally got a 13 with no prob for my friend, then when i bought them, my freind called and already secured a 13. Then if you waited a few minutes TONS of people dropped them from the cart. I think the 11's are the shoe that nike HAS to produce from now on when they drop this close to christmas, just to prevent riots and the like.

.....tons of people dropped em from the cart? Eeehhhhsure dont remember that.

And there have been riots and the like the last two years

The bots changed everything.

And everyone will see tomorrow morning.

In congruence with all these canping people gonna be trying at 8am too man.

if your up by 7:57 infront of your computer not drunk and know what you're doing you should get a pair, with that being said i will hit up JJ tonight that way i dont have to wakeup at 7:50 on my first day off in 12 days -_-

if your up by 7:57 infront of your computer not drunk and know what you're doing you should get a pair, with that being said i will hit up JJ tonight that way i dont have to wakeup at 7:50 on my first day off in 12 days -_-
May the backpack be with you, good luck

That and anytime i ever searched the product code or typed the shoe into ndc search at 7:59, its never come up.

Alwys have to wait for the link then theyre gone

So my strategy is to find the coldest and most unurban areas of the country that have less than 1% of the population being black and try my luck there cuz online will be a joke tomorrow morning but i believe my strategy will work as i got a hold of a pair of 10.5 taxis this way on monday

Last edited:
Yes they will pop up if you do a search, but most likely the servers will be slammed so you'll need to refresh and resubmit until they come up...it's frustrating...

That and anytime i ever searched the product code or typed the shoe into ndc search at 7:59, its never come up.

Alwys have to wait for the link then theyre gone

It never pops at 759 try exactly at 8 on the dot works perfectly with me on non Tlo

Yes they will pop up if you do a search, but most likely the servers will be slammed so you'll need to refresh and resubmit until they come up...it's frustrating...

Damn true good lookin out that link dude posted on page before when i clicked it said not avail will that bring me right to em

Back
Top Bottom