Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I feel you. And the kid I'm buying them for only wants them to stunt for the first day back from winter break. :rolleyes So I'm up waiting for JJ and a few others. The things we do for love lol.
So True. I think I love being the go to guy with my fam and friends. It's a part of the game and I love doing it so why not put a smile on someone face for Christmas. I'm in that gamma blue holiday spirit[emoji]128521[/emoji]

finally got a pair off a UK site . not what i wanted to pay but at least i can enjoy my weekend in vegas now

241 at foot patrol
mean.gif
I would pass too. It's 220 off size and JD.
It's not that bad seeing alot of these preorder sites asking for $275-$399 and selling out.  Also, paying that extra $ for the peace of mind and also not waking up at 5AM beats all these factors.  

Not to mention, canadian RETAIL PRICE is $225, EURO retail price is 135 British Pounds = $220 USD + ship which would cost close to $10+ USD (I got lucky on SNS for $209 shipped).  If you think about it, if you were to purchase from FINISHLINE, it would be $185+tax+ship. Making it close to $220.  That extra $20 USD you are paying is not bad especially the waking up and "refreshing" on a website.  

Last edited:
I remember when everyone was like pass, pass, pass this time last year :lol:

I get at least 80% of those people are trying to cop

I remember when everyone was like pass, pass, pass this time last year :lol:

I get at least 80% of those people are trying to cop

yup, that's how i've felt this whole week...only in here for the entertainment value. pretty good so far

Back
Top Bottom