Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn, I thought this morning was SUPER easy on NDC. I was all wrapped up and checking out by the time the clock struck 5:00:00 AM.

Sounds like a early link for early checkout.
Yeah and it was posted here on the last page before they went on sale. This wasn't TLO, so I guess I was surprised it wasn't easy for others. I checked out using PayPal right at 5 and went back to bed. Then got up and copped another pair of Gucci 1's cause unlike 11's they are amazingly comfortable haha

I also checked out easily on NDC this morning. I didn't get the spinning wheel at all, and my Internet connection is far from being the fastest.

I tried for an hour or so to get a pair for a friend on FNL, but couldn't complete checkout on 3 occasions. The guy seriously lucked out because I just got a call from a local store that I entered a raffle in. I think this place butchered the process, and didn't assign the sizes so winners were claiming the size they want as they were called. I put in for a size 9.5 but when I got the call, they had 11-13 left, one of them being his size. Good feeling to help a bud out.

Woke up after grabbing a pair on NDC and went to Eastbay, FA, Champs and was able to add pairs pretty easily on FA and Eastbay. FA took me right to checkout with no check out wait but I have a 4 hour wait on Eastbay.

Keep trying FA if you have the choice. Good luck, there is still hope! 

If my man MexicanSneakerhead copped with ease... ALL of you guys should've copped
laugh.gif

Its kinda weak to drive by the line trolling on some sucker ****, knowing damn well he wouldn't walk within 20 feet close to that line of people. I would have been more impressed if he actually walked right by the line.

Easiest cop on NDC all year surprisingly for me. Trying to get my girl a pair but footlocker telling me a 4 hour checkout time smh

Easiest cop on NDC all year surprisingly for me. Trying to get my girl a pair but footlocker telling me a 4 hour checkout time smh
I think we lucked out. Some of my friends said that the shoe didn't show when they searched for the product number nor did it show when they clicked on Nike's link on Twitter.

Yeah and it was posted here on the last page before they went on sale. This wasn't TLO, so I guess I was surprised it wasn't easy for others. I checked out using PayPal right at 5 and went back to bed. Then got up and copped another pair of Gucci 1's cause unlike 11's they are amazingly comfortable haha

I saw those links too, i didn't trust them. I just did a quick search and added to cart. Less than a minute in line waiting and checked out all good at 5:02

Wish it was that easy for me, it took forever. I didnt check out till 5:55 had to use paypal cuz for some reason they were having real issues with the type of CC dropdown menu. Hastle
this^^^^ had the same issue on their website on my computer.. then i used my iphone went onto nike.com logged in my pair still in my cart checked out in under 1 min WTF?? using my phone from now on after i get it into my cart

Back
Top Bottom