Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm sorry but I'm convinced that my brothers and sisters in the south are mentally inferior to their north eastern counterparts. Thank GOD I was born and raised in NYC.
sad but true .......i moved to ga from brooklyn when i was a teen and i thank God everyday that i grew up in ny.....but its not a north south thing, i truly believe what we are seeing now is the results of crack cocaine epidemic of the late 80's and early 90's so there are more throwed off kids out here than ever before.

Was able to snag my gf pair after striking out at Ridgedale mall because they only had like 12 gs pairs. Was able to hit Nike moa after 9am and get a pair someone didn't come back for. Then walked over to champs to get my reserved pair.

Got my bro pair from FNL in River oaks waited for a hour :smh: then I got my pair from a local mom and pops store This chick was holding down a pair for me :smokin Just need to get my other pair from NDC :smokin

My cousin didn't want to go on Ndc this morning and get them(it was sweet too)He said, "my girl wants to go to ntchi"(at a little after 8am) I laughed[emoji]128569[/emoji]. I called him back at 8:45 he was like, "I'll never do this sh[emoji]128586[/emoji] again! The line is damn near 3 blocks long and it's freezing" Hard head makes a soft[emoji]128586[/emoji]. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

looks like i was able to add a sz 11 just now on FTL, too bad there is a 4hr wait. some things i do for a friend...

If anyone is curious, the trick to add on on FTL without the nonstop clicking is to hold "ENTER" key on your keyboard for a little bit and just let it ride.
not my idea, read it earlier.

Last edited:
I was so close to paying $262 total b/c of the stupid overseas shipping of $40 last night, then almost settled on $274 total ...probably would also been also hit with customs charges later, fortunately my card declined both orders, and ended up gettin 2 pair for retail instead, and the one from NDC has a 12/24 delivery date for free.  Persistence finally paid off.   

Any sizes left on Finishline? I am able to get in but it doesn't offer any sizes to pick from! Anyone else have this problem?8)

roll.gif
every year

Back
Top Bottom