• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif

Fights breaking out in Downtown Brooklyn over Gamma 11s... pic.twitter.com/0EKXADEkQg
lol dude was just talking about the south 

but they fighting in Brooklyn 
:smh: @ finishline steady charging my card but no order went thru 
Those are some dumba** teeny boppers who know nothing about J's. Chicks always fight no matter where they are from. And I'm not talking about behavior, they all act stupid, I was referring to vocabulary/speech

Last edited:
Took some pictures yesterday of them. I gave my pair up to my girlfriends uncle since he gave me the Black & Gray I's that came out this year. They're okay, but I would still prefer the Space Jam XI's over these.

I got two pair and woke up late for these just my luck lol I walked into JJ and snatched the last pair in a 10.5 for my wife so many salty fools running round the mall waiting at footlocker lol

I hope now ppl understand why others choose to kop from reputable overseas stores. Screw a 3 hr online wait

Was able to get two pairs this morning using the backdoor origin method for FNL, and the pro tip for firefox on eastbay.  Big rep to the two posters who gave away those two secrets in placing those orders.  Oh and for those who place an order through paypal and have it cancel on FNL, its because FNL is very picky and wants the billing address and shipping address to be 100% identical.  If one is ST and the other Street, it will fail.

so i got one easy on NDC in the am, went to the mall to get some xmas shopping done, get homee get on footaction add a 12 but checkout time is 3:30 any shot ill actually checkout with them?

was able to cop from NDC earlier but only after i did it from a page not logged into my NDC account. i dunno why the page wouldnt come up from NDC search nor twitter link. lucky i tried from my phone which wasnt logged in.  used paypal also.  wanted 2 but not going to be greedy. got lucky for 1.

i dont block people on NT

nothing he said has effected me other than his comical thoughts about this release being hard, if you are on the site on time. prior to 8am, you are getting your kicks.

anytime after, its a gamble.

It's ironic how condescending you've become, when you used to be the main one crying after every release to the point people were feeling sorry for you.

Walked in at Finishline around 9:30AM and there was a huge line there, people waiting for 10AM to strike for FNL to release the rest of the pairs that weren't picked up from draftees. Walked out with my size and people were salty as hell lmao. "What's he doing? What the hell is that about? He just walked in!"

Anyway, another draft success at FNL.

Last edited:
:rofl: I got two men sizes but couldn't get a kid size to save my life. Homie got one for me from FNL but it's not gonna get here for a while smh

Back
Top Bottom