Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Waiting at NT for my RSVP pick up. It's crazy over here. Can anyone tell me how the line is at Mercer? My boy has to pick up a pair there.

yea there were a lot of pairs out there..... seems like these will get the bred 11 treatment there will be those that missed out tho.... cause its not promised in these streets. Unclaimed pair lines looking like refugee camps 

wheres the dude with the jaguars avy?

these were soooooooo hard :x

JUST KIDDING

EASY COP
I'm surprised you haven't blocked him. Too much bull from him for me to handle. So a simple block and all is well.

i dont block people on NT

nothing he said has effected me other than his comical thoughts about this release being hard, if you are on the site on time. prior to 8am, you are getting your kicks.

anytime after, its a gamble.

FNL gave me one error just now. I've learned if FNL is giving errors dnt **** with it. Or they might just take a free loan of 185 from u nd UEONO it lol

So I struck out camping at the local sneaker spot and i messed up the NDC this morning by trying to use chrome on the mobile. Ill be waiting for a restock. 
I really thought i would be able to go into the Footaction and Footlocker in the mall to pick up the pairs that were won via raffle but not picked up and the Managers at both stores refused to tell me if they had unclaimed pairs avalible. Crooked *** people. 

They don't necessarily HAVE to tell you that info

they can sleep outside to be there early for shoes on a Saturday........ but they cant get to class on time
roll.gif

Sent a text to a lady co-worker literally an hour ago and she just texted back that she got 2 GS pairs from FNL ....wow!  ...only took her an hour and she has never purchased shoes online before.

FNL gave me one error just now. I've learned if FNL is giving errors dnt **** with it. Or they might just take a free loan of 185 from u nd UEONO it lol

Got the error earlier thought they got me but was surprised my money was refunded back 10 minutes later

Looking at all the videos on insta this release reminds of the first cool grey xi release in chicago :smh: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom