• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i dont block people on NT

nothing he said has effected me other than his comical thoughts about this release being hard, if you are on the site on time. prior to 8am, you are getting your kicks.

anytime after, its a gamble.

It's ironic how condescending you've become, when you used to be the main one crying after every release to the point people were feeling sorry for you.

i only missed out on more limited stuff bruh

what dont you guys get

like i said, if you are online prior to 8am, you are getting your pair. i said they would be very very easy and dude was acting like they were limited and talking trash just because HE is a size 13... SMH

congrats to those who copped BTW :nthat:

Got my pair...made 2 dudes xmas cuz they had to work this morn and couldnt cop. Good day. There were a ton of these. I foresee restocks.

Got mine. I think I was about the last one to get a 12. They sold out directly after.

I wonder how eastbay and its sister stores determine checkout time.
Server can handle so many, it only allows several thousand at a time to check out then the Next thousands? I remember the checkout in the past in the hour or so range. Now it is four hours?? People thirsting hard or the servers got worse.

what dont you guys get

like i said, if you are online prior to 8am, you are getting your pair. i said they would be very very easy and dude was acting like they were limited and talking trash just because HE is a size 13... SMH

congrats to those who copped BTW
nthat.gif
Limted stuff ? didnt u miss out on the Chi 10s ? Those wasnt that limited

Dudes trying to rewrite history or either he's trolling. Just like the other day he came with he didn't have money for a release and that was the real reason.

Everyone knows that kid used to cry after every release, regardless if it was a GR.

I wonder how eastbay and its sister stores determine checkout time.
Server can handle so many, it only allows several thousand at a time to check out then the Next thousands? I remember the checkout in the past in the hour or so range. Now it is four hours?? People thirsting hard or the servers got worse.

i think its the amount of pairs that attributes to the long checkout time. im sure they allow people to add past stock as well for the inevitable people who cant complete payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
GS is harder than Mens these days. Everyone saying "easy cop" for NDC must mean mens because GS size 5-7 sold out in like 5 minutes.

I couldn't believe on NDC I had the "wait in line" message come up for the GS. Every time I grab a GS size it goes straight to cart.

what dont you guys get

congrats to those who copped BTW :nthat:

i dont remember when those drop but i do remember i had more trouble with NDC when they didnt hold stuff in the card and it would take forever to checkout and add to cart.

like i said since the change to this new system ive been golden, its the best thing they have done and now if only they could get rid of bots.

Anyone know when NDC is shipping out?  They are supposed to arrive by 12/24 right?

Supposedly yeah but I've never gotten kicks that quick from them. Also whenever I use Paypal it takes longer for me to get them.

I hope we get them before Xmas that would be great

Just got my girls off finishline and got the confirmation email as well. Am I good or can they still cancel? I've seen too many horror stories in here

Passed on this like a Ricky Rubio bounce pass
Only XIs I would rock would be the black/red and space jams

Back
Top Bottom