• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
how many times is that IG video gonna get posted? SMH

Dumb kids; those young punks prob never got to see MJ play outside of highlights and only want the kicks cause of the hype.

These joints aren't THAT nice. When eastbay has a FSR 2+ Hours after release fighting wasn't even necessary to get your pairs.

View media item 704620Started the day of with being able to cop my pair of gammas off NDC. Then went to pick up my girls pair at the mall and they had a lil somethin for me lol. Congrats to everyone who copped. Hope everyone stayed hassle free

Haven't gotten any shipment email from FNL yet, but I checked my order history and it's already been shipped with a tracking number even though it still says "processing".

Luckily I was able to use a $20 WC coupon on this -- total was $187.xx shipped :smokin

Can anyone who got these from Nike Chicago let me know how much it came out to after tax..... Got hit with the Target fraud and can only take out a certain amount during the investigation.

Picked up my pair at 8 on the dot, about 75-100 deep at kicks usa and I just stared at  them 
laugh.gif

If you ordered from fnl and haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet, manually check your status on fnl.com. I checked my status and it still said processing but when I clicked my order number it said shipped and had a tracking number.

Feeling good picked up both pairs I won off raffles and was able to get my friend a size 12 cause he couldn't cop on his own. It's all about helping each other out.

Back
Top Bottom