Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm still waiting on 2 from NDC and 1 from FNL.

Not so worried about NDC, they've never failed me. FNL does....but I got my order through about an hour after release. They better be doing that in order, especially since 11 was they're last size that sold out.

anyone STILL waiting on a shipping confirm from NDC? I'm getting nervous...
A
nah didn't bother, just added to wish list then to cart. Clutch bypass whoever figured this one out. I got denied like 3 or 4 times before my card went through too
I am not complaining about the shipping status or anything, but with Nike tr

I would assume all the orders that have not been shipped will go through tomorrow in the AM before noon est.

I ordered mine on NDC at about 7:05am, got my order confirmation email at 7:18am, and got my shipping confirmation email at 6:12pm. Seems like the lag time has varied a lot for people.

doesn't have to waste time on a white midsole. 
but he wants to sharpie the aqua colored jumpman instead? dude shoulda just flipped these for 300 and got a pair of breds for 250 (with an already red jumpman).

takes 20 minutes to paint the midsole black

but he wants to sharpie the aqua colored jumpman instead? dude shoulda just flipped these for 300 and got a pair of breds for 250 (with an already red jumpman).

to each their own, i believe he had two pair anyways so idk. 

anyone STILL waiting on a shipping confirm from NDC? I'm getting nervous...

I called NDC and they said if you haven't gotten shipping info yet, it's because they will be shipping the shoes out first thing Monday morning and they should arrive by the 24th. Hope this helps everyone who has the same question. They don't update any shipping information on Sunday.

I talked to guy about trade would it be too much to ask for a ds pair of taxis and a pair of timbs for the gammas

sJTWBu

Got my pair. Paid a retailer price. Don not even give a damb.

Last edited:
saw two crazies on CL.
One guy was asking for $500
The other guy was offering a straight bred 11 trade for gammas or space jam + some cash for gammas.
Some people really really like these gammas... no hate, but wow.

View media item 432942
Actually wasn't sharpie son. I used a Angelus fine tip dye pen. Get your facts straight my dude. And you keep bringing up bred XI's I never said anything about them... Why would I need to buy a pair of breds if I already have a pair. So I blacked out my gammas... AND?

Lemme know if you want me to buy a sharpie to do yours though bruh.. Mine ran out on my pair... Haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom