• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How is the leather on the ankle?

You mean that simulated leather? XIs have not had real ankle leather since 00-01.

The OG retro 11s dropped a couple years after the original they're the same in terms of style & quality I still have all my 00-01 11s in prestine condition

The only retro XI mids worth keeping.

5wa6a0.jpg

@Bayarea23 Repped for your good deed. Anyway you look at it, it was a respectable move on your part.

You mean that simulated leather? XIs have not had real ankle leather since 00-01.
The only retro XI mids worth keeping.

5wa6a0.jpg

@Bayarea23 Repped for your good deed. Anyway you look at it, it was a respectable move on your part.
That's Blue Magic[emoji]128137[/emoji]in that picture[emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I don't understand why nobody jumped in to stop the fight, especially when one of them is more than twice the size of the other, people really have lost their humanity.
if I was there watching that I wouldnt do that unless that was my boy getting whooped or my boy doing the whooping, that has nothing to do with me I got no need to get involved

the FTL people should maybe have done something but most def the security guy did nothing and that should be the one breaking it up

I hope that dude that was tongue kissing his shoe was young, but based on the facial hair it's apparent he's not, LOL

the dude literally made out with his shoes

i'm sorry but that is the most rainbow fruity act I have seen this year or maybe ever, what the hell is wrong with that guy?

nothing from NDC yet either but im not stressing it one bit, this happens to my orders all the time I either get shipping tonight or tomorrow

too many pairs of these guys, you'll get em just be patient
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom